As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for the right company to buy lingerie from, Lively and Third Love are both great brands. In my article below, I’ll discuss what these brands have in common and how they differ, so you can make a more informed decision on where to spend your money.
- Lively vs Third Love Overview
- Lively vs Third Love Similarities and Differences
- When to Wear Lively?
- When to Wear Third Love?
- Related Questions
Lively vs Third Love Overview
Both Lively and Third Love have been available in the marketplace for less than 10 years.
Both brands’ goal is to make women feel authentic, brave, included, confident, and beautiful by creating comfortable, well-fitting and attractive bras.
Michelle Cordeiro Grant opened Lively in 2016 after noticing that the 13 billion dollar category of lingerie was dominated by one brand (Victoria’s Secret)..
Michelle had years of experience from working at Victoria’s Secret. Her mission was to make women feel more authentic and more comfortable. She believes that women should have wild hearts and boss brains.
Third Love Overview
Third Love was founded by Heidi Zak in 2013 with her husband David Spector. Heidi decided to begin the company when she couldn’t find bras that fit her right despite them being in her size.
Third Love’s primary focus was to ensure that cup sizes fit on standardized levels and that their bras look aesthetically pleasing. The brand is internationally available, and promises quality, a perfect fit and comfort.
Lively vs Third Love Similarities and Differences
Lively and Third Love were both founded by women and catered to women’s undergarment needs. Both brands also saw untapped market potential and rolled with it, becoming successful and globally recognized.
When you compare these two brands, they have many similarities. Both companies offer a wide selection of bras, inclusive sizing and colors and a globally known prouct.
Some of the features Lively and Third Love share are:
- Wide Range of Products: Both brands offer a variety of options for women that revolve around style, purpose, and size. Styles include nursing bras, bralettes, push-up bras, strapless bras, wireless bras, maternity bras, racerback bras, and unlined bras, just to mention a few.
- Recognition: Lively and Third Love have global recognition and ship their items all over the world. Their biggest customer base is in the United States, though they are also well-established in Canada and Australia.
- Sizes/Colors: It is essential for a brands to consider every person when designing products. The world has been very vocal about inclusivity and appreciation of culture, race and identity. Third Love and Lively incorporated these beliefs into their companies, producing products with a large range of skin tone colors and bras for plus-sized women.
- Fitting Guide: Up to 70% of women in the US are not aware of their bra size. These two brands educate and help women find their perfect size using the fitting guides on their websites. Their sizes range from cup size A-F.
- Mode of Selling: Both companies sell bras in brick and mortar stores and online through their respective websites. Their websites have contributed to their success during the pandemic, as people couldn’t shop in person.
- Afterpay Option: Lively and Third Love offer Afterpay services for their bras. This option is usually very attractive to the client as it allows flexibility in payment.
While Third Love and Lively were both founded by women who wanted to create something better for their bodies, there are some differences between the brands.
Third Love is the only company with custom sizing so you can get your perfect fit, while Lively offers free shipping on all orders over $59.
- Bundle Offer: Lively has bundle offers to entice women to buy their products, while Third Love doesn’t offer this. With Lively, the more bras you buy, the lower the price per bra gets. One of their specials is buy 2 bras for $70 or buy 3 bras for $90.
- Gift/Reward Options: Third Love encourages their buyers to gift their friends by offering gift cards worth $50 or $100. Lively gives rewards to customers via a point system from their purchases. Both methods are great initiatives that work beautifully to help build their brands.
- Community: Lively has formed a community that inspires women to feel beautiful, authentic, and accepted, and they also have a podcast in which they share their stories. Third Love has no such community.
Comparing Lively and ThirdLove Bras
|Lively||Standard to plus size||Comfortable fit||Typical range|
|ThirdLove||Standard to plus size, with custom sizing||Durable design||More discounts and promotions|
When to Wear Lively?
f you are big on being connected as a community that encourages one to embrace her inner self, Lively promotes that as company. Lively is also an excellent choice for people who shop a lot. With the points rewards, you’re guaranteed good deals.
If you are unsure of your bra size and the best style for your breasts, Lively is a promising brand as it offers a lot of guidance and information on this. Their products are very inclusive.
When to Wear Third Love?
Third Love offers a variety of bras, in multiple different colors and styles. This brand also offers a pay later feature that is perfect for paying for your purchase in installments. If you are just stepping into the lingerie world and you don’t know where to start buying your bras, Third Love is a great place, with global recognition. As a brand they offer quality, comfort and the perfect fit to women.
Are Lively and ThirdLove Bras Good for Everyday Use?
Yes, the bras from Lively and ThirdLove are great choices for daily wear. You can use either Lively or ThirdLove as long as you pick a bra that fits your breast size.
Do Lively and ThirdLove Bras Fit True to Size?
Bras from ThirdLove and Lively do fit true to size. This is why it’s crucial to measure your bust and band properly so you can check their corresponding sizes in each brand.
Are Lively and ThirdLove Bras Size-Inclusive?
Yes, Lively and ThirdLove bra sizes are inclusive, offering standard to plus sizes. However, only ThirdLove offers custom sizing.
Lively and Third Love both offer great value for your money. However, if you are short on funds, Lively takes the lead with their bundle offers which get you more bras for less.