As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Need a new bra? Not sure what size you need or what brand you want to buy? I review the lingerie company Third Love’s bras in my article below. Let me help you find your perfect bra!
- Third Love Bras Reviews
- Types of Bras in Third Love
- What Makes Third Love Bras Stand Out?
- Who Should Wear Third Love Bras?
- Who Should Not Wear Third Love Bras?
- Benefits of Third Love Bras
- Related Questions
Third Love Bras Reviews
Established in 2013, Third Love was started by Heidi Zak and David Spector. Heidi struggled to find bras for herself and while she was shopping, she noticed that the only bras available were either super sexy, or modest and conservative.
After lots of research, Heidi realized that 37% of women do not fit the standard bra sizes. She then invented the half-size cup, which works great for someone who falls somewhere in the middle and has a hard time finding the best fit.
Pros of Third Love Bras:
- Comfort: Quality can never be underestimated as it plays a big role in enhancing a woman’s comfort.
- Perfect fit: Third Love bras will have the perfect fit, as they are very size inclusive. Their size range includes the half-size cup, which is an excellent option for someone who is in-between sizes.
- Variety of bras: Third Love has focused on every possible bra size from petite to women who have bigger breasts and offers various bra styles.
- Afterpay payments: Third Love offers the option of paying a partial payment for a bra, and paying the rest off in payments for a small interest fee.
Cons of Third Love Bras:
- Cost: Third Love products are moderately expensive as they retail for around $30, which is more than the average price for a typical bra.
- Heavy Fabric: A lot of women feel like the fabric of the Third Love products are a bit heavy and can making their bust hot and sweaty.
Types of Bras in Third Love
Third Love offers a variety of bras as listed below:
- T-shirt bras: T-shirt bras are bras worn under fitted t-shirts, especially when going for a sleek, smooth look.
- Lace bras: Lace bras are bras made of lace that are quite stylish and beautiful.
- Wireless bras: Wireless bras are bras that can support your boobs with no underwire.
- Bralettes: Bralettes are unstructured bras that are usually unlined, unpadded, and wire-free.
- Balconette: Balconettes are bras with wide straps that give your breasts a pleasingly round shape.
- Racerbacks: Racerback bras have a fixed point to where the shoulder straps join.
- Strapless bras: Strapless bras are bras with no straps and can be worn under low cut strapless/sleeveless clothing.
- Unlined bras: Unlined bras are bras made with no foam padding and one layer of fabric across the cups.
- Plunge bras: Plunge bras are bras with a low cut neckline that help improve and showcase your cleavage.
- Uplift Plunge bras: Uplift plunge bras are built with high quality padding that lifts your breasts and improves your cleavage.
- Full Coverage bras: Full coverage bras cover the whole bust and offer maximum support.
- Sports bras: Sport bras offer support during physical exercises, some even come with zippers in the front.
- Nursing bras: Nursing bras are used by women when they are breastfeeding
- Minimizer bras: Minimizer bras offer super support and compression as they create the illusion that one has smaller breasts.
What Makes Third Love Bras Stand Out?
Third Love was created by a woman to help fill the needs of today’s modern women. Third Love’s bras are not only aesthetically pleasing but also quite comfortable to wear. Their bras are high quality and can be worn for years.
Who Should Wear Third Love Bras?
Third Love is passionate about educating women about bras and breast size. Anyone feeling lost in this area should turn to this company for guidance.
Women who are looking for flexible payment plans should also consider Third Love. They offer Afterpay, which is an excellent option for someone who needs to buy bras, but might not have enough money to pay in full.
Who Should Not Wear Third Love Bras?
If you sweat a lot, then Third Love may not be for you. A common complaint is that their fabrics are heavy and may make your bust hot and sweaty as the fabric is not breathable.
Benefits of Third Love Bras
Third Love has a large bra size range, for which the brand has gained a lot of popularity. People have different sizes and tastes, and it’s important to accommodate them.
There are several other benefits of Third Love bras, such as:
Their selection ranges from small to large, with cup sizes up to H, and even styles like sports bras. The best part is that you can try them all risk-free! If within 30 days your bra doesn’t suit your needs, simply return it and get your money back.
Accordion Pleated Straps
Third Love has accordion-pleated straps that don’t slip off your shoulders. This means you don’t have to worry about your bra straps moving around and showing under your clothes.
A foam cup bra gives your breasts firm support. Third Love has memory foam cups which are soft and very durable. In addition, they also have tagless printed labels; which keeps you from getting itchy.
The Silhouette design is a beautiful design that naturally flatters and enhances your cleavage regardless of size or the type of breasts.
ThirdLove Bras Features
|Styles||T-shirt, bralette, balconette, racerback, strapless, plunge, sports, nursing, minimizer|
|Fabric||Heavy cotton, lace, nylon, Spandex|
Is ThirdLove a Reputable Company?
Yes, ThirdLove has earned a solid reputation over the years, and has gained a following with both local and international customers. Customers are generally satisfied with their purchases, especially with the quality of the bras.
Are ThirdLove Bras Made in the USA?
ThirdLove designs their bras in the USA, although the actual products are manufactured at factories in China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. The brand’s female-dominated workforce boasts quality, sustainability, and efficiency in making the bras.
Do ThirdLove Bras Have a Warranty?
ThirdLove doesn’t offer any warranty when you purchase products or services from its website. However, some items are eligible for free returns and exchanges within 60 days of purchase.
Third Love is a great company that offers a variety of quality products that focus on women’s comfort. Third Love advocates for inclusivity, women’s empowerment, self-love, and self-acceptance. The brand is globally recognized due to it’s ethics and top-notch performance in the marketplace.