If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Being stuck in the office for 8 hours in uncomfortable clothing is one of the worst feelings. Don’t be swayed by people saying leggings are not appropriate in the workplace. These best leggings for work might just be the reason you can survive that overtime.
- Top Leggings for Work Reviews
- Best Overall Leggings for Work: HUE Curvy Fit Jeans Leggings
- Best Leggings for Work for the Money: HUE Essential Denim Leggings
- Best Cheap Leggings for Work: Daily Ritual Ponte Knit Legging
- Best Professional Leggings for Work: VIKUCI Leggings Suede Pull on High Waist Style
- Best Casual Leggings for Work: Bamans Yoga Dress Pants
Top Leggings for Work Reviews
Leggings have evolved far and wide from just being loungewear. If they can be made supportive for workouts, they can be made professional-looking for the work setting.
As a go-to for women for any occasion, leggings are suitable for the office if you pick the right pairs. Here are our 5 best picks of leggings that can either pull you through a boring work day or a nerve-racking presentation.
If you want our final vote (without all the reading), we choose Hue Women’s Curvy Fit Jeans Leggings as the overall best for its soft feel construction.
Best Overall Leggings for Work: HUE Curvy Fit Jeans Leggings
Hue Women’s Curvy Fit Jeans Leggings lets you pull up to work looking like the boss on her off-day. Hide the fact that you’d rather spend the day in pajamas and still get the feeling like you’re in comfy sweats. Pair it with a blazer and no one has to know.
The jeans-looking leggings is suitable for curvy women with a booty. The soft seamed construction provides enough space and stretch for ample hips and thighs to fill up without the feeling of suffocation. The high waistband, rivet fastening, and functional back pockets add the extra sleek quality.
- Pull on legging
- Real back pocket
- Faux front pocket
Best Leggings for Work for the Money: HUE Essential Denim Leggings
Unique gray denim construction makes you rethink the whole jean styling. HUE’s Essential Denim Leggings has perfected the equal balance between the jean look and the comfort of leggings. A faux fly allows easy pull-up wearing and results in an instant put-together look.
These are the best business casual leggings for its simple yet surprisingly streamlined aesthetics. These can be dressed up or down — sneakers for a casual day spent on your desk or heels if you’re giving a presentation. It doesn’t get more versatile than this.
- Suitable for all-day wear, HUE essential denim leggings feature a snug, comfortable stretch fit
- Wear these versatile leggings with a tunic, sweater, or casual or dressy top, and pair with sneakers...
- Enjoy this fashion-forward jegging style that is great for errand running, a night on the town, or...
Best Cheap Leggings for Work: Daily Ritual Ponte Knit Legging
A double-knit ponte fabric for the price of Daily Ritual Women’s Ponte Knit Legging is a total bargain. It’s as professional as jersey and has the comfort of linen. In the form of figure-hugging leggings, they look like a sleek and versatile dressy pants that can pass for skinny trousers.
These leggings come in short, regular, and long varieties with 25, 27, and 29-inch inseams respectively. They are options for every available size, which suits them to every height of woman no matter the body type.
- Figure-flattering double-knit ponte fabric ensures these versatile pants hold their shape for the...
- Clean lines and a pocket-free back streamline this high-waisted legging
- Inseams: Short - 25", Regular - 27", Long – 29"
Best Professional Leggings for Work: VIKUCI Leggings Suede Pull on High Waist Style
Nothing is more professional than plaid trousers, which VIKUCI’s Leggings Suede Pull on High Waist Style could might as well be if they weren’t leggings. This doesn’t only adhere to office dress codes. You can really dress to impress with this one by pairing it with a matching gray plaid blazer.
A lady suit can really assert your boss lady attitude. These are as convenient as can be without a zipper nor buttons, just a quick pull-up. It’s also softly made with suede material that has a peach-like texture.
- ORDER ONE SIZE LARGER FOR PLAID COLOR ONLY ! This is a legging fit style,For a roomier , Please...
- All Sizes are Ankle length pants(28"), Medium weight fabric.It can be worn with boots, shoes or...
- Soft FABRIC: This pant made of New nice Suede fabric which has great stretch for extra comfort and...
Best Casual Leggings for Work: Bamans Yoga Dress Pants
When going to the office gets routinely, Bamans Yoga Dress Pants is the perfect casual bottom that can break the monotony. Break away from your monochrome B&W office outfits and dress in funky colors like sky blue or burgundy. This will give variation to your boring black slacks.
Even in those unconventional colors, this is a non-see-through yet breathable legging suited for the day-to-day. It’s constructed to fall mid-waist and ankle-length for just the right amount of coverage. As an added bonus, these have belt loops and real pockets — two things that are a luxury in leggings.
- Belt-loops feature womens pants, ankle, classic and slim, add your stylish belt or sash, creates a...
- Faux front & back pockets with No zipper, No buttons details, pair perfectly for women with full...
- Non see-through stretchy fabric, thick but breathable, easy to care, moisture-wicking and...
As evidenced by our best picks, leggings are not to be set aside just for the house or the gym. They can be worn in the office, in conferences, and even business events where you’re the speaker. Get ahead of the office fashion by looking sleek but feeling cozy at the same time.