As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Underwear comes in different styles and sizes, and the same goes for our bodies. Knowing the shape of your body will lead you to the best and most comfortable underwear for you. One question comes to mind, what’s the best underwear for pear shaped bodies?
If you are looking for the best panties for pear shapes, you are on the right track. Here is a review of our top underwear for pear-shaped ladies’ choices.
- Our Top Pear Shaped Bodies Underwear Reviews
- Best Overall Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies: Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear
- Best Pear Shaped Body Underwear for the Money: Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties
- Best Cheap Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies: Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties
- Best Seamless Pear Shaped Body Underwear: Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Brief Underwear
- Best High-Waist Pear Shaped Body Underwear: Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties
- Features to Consider in Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Pear Shaped Bodies Underwear Reviews
Having to choose between a lot of underwear in the market can be hard. There are lots of features that those undies can offer and might seem all the best.
However, you’re still unsure if it is made for your specific body type. Hopefully, this list may help you pick the right underwear style for your pear-shaped body.
The Modern Mesh High Brief from Third Love is another brief worth highlighting. This modern high brief features a silky smooth geometric mesh. This style will compliment you in all the right places with incredible fit and comfort.
Best Overall Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies: Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear
Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear is made of high-quality, super soft, and breathable organic cotton fabric that keeps you clean and fresh all day long.
This full-coverage underwear style for pear shapes has a double-layer crotch with flat, stretchable seams for a more comfortable fit and friction protection.
Its double-layer wide elastic waistband prevents it from riding up or rolling down. This cotton underwear for ladies with pear-shaped figures will stay in its place even if you are moving a lot.
This underwear offers full coverage for your pear-shaped body. Similar to the Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties, these offer nice tummy control to prevent muffin top or the bulge around the belly. Its sweat-resistant feature keeps you dry and feeling fresh for a long time.
Though it is not 100% cotton made like the Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties, it still offers good porosity, allowing moisture and air to easily pass through leaving you comfortable and itch-free.
On the downside, if you are wearing low-cut jeans, the waistband of this underwear may show itself at the top.
- Its soft and flexible waistband won’t give you any pain
- It is suitable for new moms, postpartum c-section, and abdominal surgery recovery because of its belly control
- Since it has fine seams, it will look good on dresses and jeans
- It can be machine washed as long as it’s inside a laundry bag and make sure to dry it completely
- It doesn’t provide much slimming or constriction on the belly since it is mostly cotton
- You should give a little allowance when it comes to their sizing
- 【A few customers feedback that the size runs a bit big, they suggest to select one size...
- DOUBLE-LAYER CROTCH COTTON UNDERWEAR: These comfy womens underwear are made of 95% natural cotton...
- WOMENS PANTIES SIZE: Small(waist:26”-27”, hip:36”-37.5”); Medium(waist:29”-30”,...
Best Pear Shaped Body Underwear for the Money: Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties
Are you looking for underwear made with 100% cotton? The Fruit of the Loom Women’s Cotton Panties is the underwear you’re searching for for your pear-shaped body.
This panty for a pear shape body type is made with 100% high-quality cotton fabric making it so breathable and lightweight leaving you fresh and clean down there. It also comes tag-free for added comfort.
The Fruit of the Loom Women’s Cotton Panties are woven with fine threads making them extra soft and comfortable. The elastic waistband is also soft and ravel-free.
This plus-size panty for pear-shaped women doesn’t lose its threads easily. This panty is also good for physical activities such as hiking, traveling, and other exercises because it has a moisture-wicking ability to keep sweat away from your body.
It is available in a wide range of sizes, from regular up to plus size. Like the Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties, you can get it in assorted colors and designs or just choose plain black or white.
Similar to the Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear, it is safe to be machine washed, with the use of a laundry bag.
Being 100% cotton doesn’t put it all on the advantageous side, cotton is not superelastic compared to other types of fabric. So, this underwear is not as elastic as well.
- Its 100% cotton lining could be the best choice if you have some skin allergy
- It also offers a low rise brief and plus size brief
- Its a high-quality and comfortable women’s brief panty without being so expensive
- Since it is not seamless, the seams may appear on tight-fitting clothes such as dress or shorts
- Some designs in this brand are thinner than the others
- This is an assorted color pack; This pack may contain all solids, all prints or a combination
- This is an assorted color pack. This pack may contain all solids, all prints or a conbination.
- Soft, ravel free waistband
Best Cheap Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies: Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties
If you are looking for cheaper underwear for your pear-shaped body that offers almost the same features as the expensive ones on the list, the Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties are a good choice. They’re made from a high-quality, breathable, and lightweight fabric that is very comfortable to wear.
Their low-rise brief style looks good if you have a lower waistline. The waistband is elastic, soft, and prevents from rolling down or getting out of shape and place.
Just like the first two undies on our list, the Hanes Cotton Brief Panties have moisture-wicking and odor-preventing abilities. They keep your skin free from irritation and sweating which makes you feel light and fresh all day.
This brief-style panty for pear shapes comes in different colors and prints. You can choose a solid white or a combination of other designs. Its soft, breathable cotton fabric comes preshrunk for a more lasting fit.
Unlike the Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear and Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties, this panty for ladies with pear-shaped figures can only be hand washed.
This underwear is not seamless, therefore it is not suitable to wear in a tight dress or jeans.
- It is made of a lasting fabric, not easily fading nor raveling when washed with proper care
- The waistband snugs to your body tight enough yet not compressing
- Though it’s the cheapest on the list, the underwear still looks premium and high-quality
- Though it can only be hand-washed, it dries quickly
- The seams may be visible on tight-fitting clothes
- 6 PACK of white panties
- ULTRA SOFT, breathable ring-spun cotton and ULTRA SOFT waistband won't pinch or bind
- MOISTURE WICKING Cool Comfort wicking fabric keeps you cool for all day comfort
Best Seamless Pear Shaped Body Underwear: Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Brief Underwear
The Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Brief Underwear is one of the best panties for comfort and a pear-shaped figure. Among our list, it is the only one that is seamless which makes it the best to wear under tight-fitting clothes.
Though it is made of Nylon, a synthetic fabric, this hipster brief for ladies with pear-shaped figures is still durable just like the rest of the underwear on the list. It is the most elastic and firm as well compared to cotton fabric panties.
This Hipster Brief Underwear offers more side support needed by your pear-shaped figure. This low-rise panty for pear-shaped women is stretchable, lightweight, and supportive of your body type and shape.
Its elastic waistband stays intact and in place during day or night. It also wicks away odor, moisture, and sweat keeping you comfortable while wearing it.
Same with the Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties, it can be used when doing several physical activities, workouts, or athletic sports. Since it is seamless, you can also wear it under yoga pants.
There are also lots of colors to choose from. Another good news, it is machine washable, too.
Being low-rise may be a disadvantage especially if you want underwear that can conceal your muffin top.
- The holes on the legs are not too high nor too low which makes it perfect for your body shape
- One of the best underwear to choose if your priority is comfort and fit
- It can fit different ages, from teens to ladies
- It is not recommended for shorter women
- Not as soft as 100% organic cotton, but offers more elasticity and firmness
- Seamless knitting women underwear,more feeling soft and comfortable.
- Super soft & stretchy fabric,our hipster panty has a elastic waistband that will move with you all...
- Hip measurements: Small(4-6) =35-37.5" ; Medium(8-10) = 38-40.5"; Large(12-14) = 41-43" ;...
Best High-Waist Pear Shaped Body Underwear: Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties
For tight yet not compressing fit underwear for your pear-shaped body, here’s the Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties. They’re made of a super stretchy and silky fabric that is very durable and comfortable. This retro-style panty is very attractive and nostalgic compared to modern-style ones on the list.
This high-waisted underwear has a light tummy control that prevents your belly from bulging. This girdle-style underwear for pear-shaped figures is good for women who underwent a c-section or surgery since it can cover the healing wound or scar. Its waistband is very elastic for custom fit and comfort.
Just like the rest on the list, the fabric used in this high-waist panty for pear shapes is breathable and moisture-wicking, making you feel free from itchiness and odor. It is available in regular up to plus size.
If you want a comfortable fit, you must order one size up. On the other hand, if you want a controlled and slightly tighter fit, order your regular size.
Also, if you want more slimming and tummy control, you may want to choose shapewear or the high-rise undies from the list since this underwear only gives light tummy control.
- It can be machine-washed with a laundry bag, but do not tumble dry, bleach, nor iron it
- The undies are long-lasting and do not collect any lint
- The high-waisted style is good for holding love handles
- The beautiful floral design may be seen through a thin clothing
- It is not very suitable for tight-fitting clothes since it is not seamless
- Be Feminine: Silky, stretchy fabric adds a feminine, yet comfortable touch. This retro cut panty is...
- Super Comfortable: Added comfort with light tummy control under high-waisted bottoms. This...
- Slimmer Look: High-waisted panty with a sewn-on elastic band at waist for custom fit and comfort....
Features to Consider in Underwear for Pear Shaped Bodies
Just like any other clothing, underwear for pear-shaped women is not a “one size, fit all” kind. You have to look for the one that will meet your needs and be reasonable for the money you’re going to spend.
To make you even more comfortable, these features are the things that you should look out for when choosing underwear for your pear-shaped body.
You may take a look at the table below for a quick reference.
|Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear||95% Cotton, 5% Spandex||Full||Wide||High-rise Ladies Underwear||Yes|
|Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties||100% Cotton||Full||Wide||High-Rise Cotton Briefs||Yes|
|Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties||100% CottonHeathers: 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester||Full||Wide||High-rise Cotton Briefs||Yes|
|Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Underwear||92% Nylon, 8% Spandex||Full||Wide||Low-rise Seamless Hipster Briefs||Yes|
|Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties||90% Polyester, 10% Elastane||Full||Wide||High-rise Girdle Panties||Yes|
If you prefer comfort and durability for the underwear, it is important to consider the material used. It will determine whether you will feel great while wearing it and how long it will last. If you prefer comfort and durability for the underwear, it is important to consider the material used.
One of the best materials to use for comfort is cotton due to its breathability and some are hypoallergenic. Underwear made of a combination of polyester and spandex or other organic material is good, too.
We have on the list the Fruit of the Loom Women’s Tag-Free Cotton Panties which are made with 100% cotton.
Underwear for pear shapes made with nylon has slimming abilities since it’s firmer and more elastic than cotton. You don’t have to worry about sagging and fading with nylon fabric which is somehow a problem with cotton fabrics.
If you want moisture-wicking plus slimming abilities, you should go with a cotton and nylon combination.
A natural pear-shaped body means wider legs. This means that you have to choose underwear that has a wide opening like the ones we reviewed so it doesn’t pinch nor compress your legs.
The proper size of leg openings will save you from irritation and marks. Make sure to measure your hips and waist correctly to come up with the right size.
The Asimoon Women’s Full Coverage Cotton Underwear is one the best on the list when it comes to stretchability and wide leg openings.
When choosing underwear for your pear-shaped body, you should consider the coverage it can give you. You should go for the one with a high level of coverage.
High-rise or high-waisted briefs such as Barbra’s Women’s High-Waist Light Tummy-Control Girdle Panties offer full coverage for your pear-shaped body.
High-waisted briefs also give support for the belly and don’t make it look so bulky. The more coverage and support that you can get from your underwear, the more comfortable you will be.
There are tons of styles and designs of panties for pear-shaped figures to choose from, and every one of us is unique and has special needs to consider before choosing one. However, the first thing that you should consider is the style that suits your pear-shaped body and gives you comfort more than any other.
High-waisted undies or hipster briefs, like the Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Brief Underwear, will work out just fine. It can give you full coverage, maximum support, and comfort in a premium style. You don’t have to set aside the design because this one looks as perfect as it fits.
Boyshorts-style underwear will also be as good as high-waisted or hipster undies.
You don’t want underwear that is killing your waistband and hips with its tight fit. If it is too tight or too loose, it will leave red marks or rashes, will move out of its place as you move by riding up or down, and it can make your belly look bulky.
Choose a panty for your pear-shaped body that has a firm but elastic waistband for a more comfortable fit. A firm elastic waistband will stay in its place all day long without hurting your waist.
Hanes Women’s Cotton Brief Panties are the perfect example of undies that has an elastic waistband which snugs perfectly, yet not compressing your body.
Sweat can cause bacterial build-up and yeast infection which results in itchiness and other vaginal problems. Choose a panty for pear-shaped figures that has the moisture-wicking ability to prevent bad bacteria from multiplying due to sweat.
The five underwears we reviewed have the sweat-wicking ability so you can be safe from these infections and irritation.
Areke Women’s Seamless Hipster Brief Underwear is made of odor and moisture-wicking fabric which leaves you feeling fresh and cool.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Right Kind of Bra for a Pear-Shaped Body?
Your undies need a partner to balance out your figure and the right kind of bra will do it. Since pear-shaped women like you, have narrow shoulders and breasts, and wide hips and butt, the correct underwear will help you look more attractive and comfortable. The right pair of undergarments will give you a well-defined curve and shape.
When choosing the right kind of bra, you should consider your breasts’ shape and size as well as your comfort. For pear-shaped figures, we recommend push-up bras, balconettes or demi-cup bras, or padded bras. Moreover, you should pick the one that you’re most comfortable with and gives your breasts the support they need.
These bra styles provide great lift and coverage that will make an illusion of a bigger bust making it look balanced with your lower body. While boosting your chest size, you are making your hips look slim and sleek. Using this method of balancing out, your body may even look sexier and not so much of a pear shape.
What Pear Shaped Women Should Not Wear?
There is a long list of clothing that shouldn’t be in your wardrobe if you are pear-shaped. For starters, you should avoid wearing skinny-fit and high-waisted jeans, bodycon dresses, mini skirts, and booty shorts at all costs. This clothing will accentuate your pear-shaped body more rather than making them look balance.
When choosing underwear for your pear-shaped figure, always remember to give high consideration to comfort and coverage. High-waisted and hipster briefs can offer good support and full coverage for your body.
Make sure it has a firm and elastic waistband and leg opening to avoid irritation and itchiness. The leg opening should be wide enough as well.