As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Saggy breasts can make you feel uncomfortable especially when doing some workouts. Looking for the best sports bra for saggy breasts can be the best solution that you can think of. We have reviewed the top four best sports bras out there that can help you do your workouts at ease.
- Our Top Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts Reviews
- Features to Consider for the Best Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts Reviews
Working out can be the most-awaited and relaxing part of your day. Doing it comfortably while wearing the right kind of sports bra for saggy breasts will make the experience more enjoyable. Here are our top picks for the best sports bra for saggy breasts.
Along with our recommendations below, the Flex Seamless Racerback Sports Bra from Third Love is one we want to give an honorable mention to. A seamless sports bra with just-right compression where support and comfort meets. The ribbed style lines are actually engineered knit zones that deliver sculpting and support in all the right places.
Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra
One of the most breathable and comfortable sports bras for saggy breasts on the list is the Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra. It has a lightweight camisole that is made of mesh fabric that makes this sports bra highly breathable. Its fabric is also moisture-wicking to keep you fresh and cool while working out like the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra.
Its custom fit feature through its hook and eye closure makes it more comfortable and suitable for saggy breasts. It also controls bouncing which makes you feel more confident while doing workouts that require jumping, running, or skipping, just like the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bra. This bra provides full coverage and support for saggy breasts.
It has a two-way stretch fabric at the back that allows proper fitting. It offers a wide range of sizes so you can pick which one will give more support and shape for your saggy breasts. The straps will allow you to do your movement without worrying that they might slip on your shoulders.
On the downside, the band is not as thick as other sports bras. Nevertheless, it can still give your breasts the support they need.
- It can be machine washed. It will not easily lose its elasticity even after washing.
- The pads are removable which is good if you want to provide more or less space for your saggy breasts.
- It has no wire, yet it can give extreme support to your breasts.
- The straps are fully cushioned. However, there’s only a little space for adjustment.
- If you have pointy nipples, you can use petals or nipple covers while using this sports bra
- CAMISOLE: A breathable mesh camisole design provides upper bust containment and bounce control.
- REINFORCED CUPS: Full coverage, non-stretch cups mean you’re held up (and in).
- BACK: Stay-in-place back with hook-and-eye closure with 3 columns & 3 rows increases with size.
SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra
Another high-quality sports bra for saggy breasts is the SYROKAN Women's High Impact Workout Sports Bra. This sports bra is designed to absorb shock and reduce the bounce and motion of your breasts. It offers full coverage for your saggy breasts to ensure that they are fully protected and supported.
Compared to the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra, it has a wider band for a more secure fitting at the bust. The cups are molded and thicker in padding compared to the first one on the list which allows you to do more high-impact activities without worrying about sagging.
This sports bra comes with a racerback design that makes you look more sporty and comfortable through its mesh inserts. The fabric used with this sports bra is also breathable to make your saggy breasts still comfortable despite the coverage. On the downside, if you did not get the right size, you will not get the necessary support that you need.
- The straps are uniquely adjustable at the front using a hook and loop.
- The straps are also well-cushioned and will not dig on your shoulders.
- This sports bra works well with high-impact sports and workouts.
- The velcro may lose its stickiness eventually.
- Molded cups with limited stretch maintain shape and increase support and push up
- Velcro front-adjustable straps and concealed hook-and-loop closure with stylish racerback
- Full coverage with wide elastic band and interior front yoke to reduce movement and absorb shock
FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bras
If you need a sports bra that comes with great lift and support, the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bra can be good for you. This bra is made of a very elastic and breathable fabric that can hug your saggy breasts tightly. It also has a sweat-wicking ability to keep you dry while doing your workouts, just like the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra.
The cups push the breasts upward preventing them from being saggy and bouncy. The padding is removable, unlike the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra. However, this sports bra provides support for low to medium-impact exercises and sports only.
This sports bra should only be washed by hand because it can be stretched so much if washed in the machine. On the downside, this sports bra only offers a pull-on closure, which means that you cannot adjust it anymore. You just have to make sure that you can get the correct size.
- If you want to have enough support for your saggy breasts at an affordable expense, this bra is a good choice.
- This sports bra is seamless making it look good under your clothing.
- This sports bra doesn’t have adjustable straps which can be a disadvantage if you get the wrong size.
- CRISS CROSS BACK: These sports bra Offers an extra back support and maximize shoulder comfort and...
- REMOVABLE CUPS: These Cross Back strappy sports bra with built in removable paddeds for clean and...
- ENOUGH SUPPORT: Medium-High Support just enough to keep everything in place and minimizes bounce,...
Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra
If you prefer a sports bra that can easily be opened, you can have the Women's Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra. It is the only sports bra that offers front closure on the list. This bra is made to protect breasts that have had surgery and it can also fully support saggy breasts.
Just like the rest of the sports bras on the list, the fabric used on this bra is also breathable. This sports bra can keep saggy breasts in their position by holding the breast tissue and ligaments in place. The zipper closure of this bra can make you control the shape of your breasts easier as well.
It also has a natural racerback design like the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra. This racerback design can add support to your back and breasts as well. On the downside, it is not available in smaller sizes.
- The front closure makes this sports bra easy to wear and take off
- Though its fabric looks thick, it is lightweight and breathable.
- It has wide, comfortable straps that do not slip over your shoulders.
- It also prevents bouncing, chafing, and sweating.
- It is ideal for medium types of activities such as yoga, walking, jogging, bowling, and cycling.
- The zipper can be hard to close sometimes.
- The removable pads can cause creases on the sports bra.
- Soft and High Elasticity :Material:92% Polyamide / nylon + 8% spandex
- Front zipper closure-Easy to put on and take off with zipper front closure. Anti slide Zipper...
- Removable bra period pads-The inside of the cup has a small opening that contains a removable pad....
Features to Consider for the Best Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts
It will be easier for you to choose the best sports bra for saggy breasts if you know the features to look for. So here is a guide to help you come up with an educated buying decision.
Additionally, here’s a comparisons table to quickly guide you.
|Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra||70% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 5% Elastane||Full Coverage||Hook and Eye||Low to Medium Impact|
|SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra||72%Polyamide, 28%Spandex;||Full Coverage||Hook and Loop||Low to High Impact|
|FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bras||62% Nylon, 30% Polyester, 8% Spandex||Full Coverage||Pull-on||Low to Medium Impact|
|Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra||92% Nylon, 8% Spandex||Full Coverage||Front Zipper||Low to Medium Impact|
Cup Style and Coverage
The cup style and coverage of the sports bra have a great effect on saggy breasts. The cup style can either highlight or prevent your breast from being saggy. You can choose between a wire-free, underwired, molded, contoured, or encapsulated style of bra, depending on the size and how your breasts look.
These styles of cups can provide support for your saggy breasts especially if you’re able to find the right fit for you. These cups can also prevent too much motion of your breasts especially if you’re doing some exercises. Before choosing any cup, you must consider your body structure and your body’s needs.
Also, full coverage cups can offer more support at the top and on the sides of your breasts, allowing you to move freely. For example, Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra provides full coverage and minimizes the bounce of saggy breasts.
Sports bras’ closure can come in different ways. However, their main purpose is to ensure that the band fits well on your bust. The sports bra’s closure should provide not only comfort but also enough compression and breast tissue distribution. In this way, you can ensure that your breasts will not sag.
Back and front closure bras can provide all of those elements at the same time. The Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra is the best example of a front closure sports bra and the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra for the back closure.
Some sports bras offer removable padding, while some offer built-in. There are both advantages and disadvantages between the two. If you choose a sports bra with removable padding, it is more lightweight and breathable. However, some bras with removable padding are very thin that your nipples can peek through.
Sports bras with built-in padding tend to be thicker yet offer more protection for your nipples. Nevertheless, most of these sports bras are also breathable just like the Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra.
Straps are very important to pull the saggy breasts up. As much as possible, choose a sports bra that offers fully adjustable, well-cushioned, and non-slipping straps. This is to make sure that your breasts can also stay in shape and in place whatever activity you’re doing.
The SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra has amazingly adjustable hook and loop straps at the front.
Racerback style of sports bras is very famous when it comes to straps because there is no chance that they will slip over your shoulders. However, some racerback straps do not offer adjustments anymore.
To fully support and protect your saggy breasts, the materials that you should use should be elastic, breathable, moisture-wicking, and flexible enough to follow the shape of your body. If the fabric of your sports bra has most or all of these characteristics, then you can save yourself from discomfort and skin irritation.
Additionally, sports bras with mesh fabric or inner lining tend to be more breathable and comfy, such as the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bras and Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra.
Support and Comfort
Another important feature of a sports bra that is the best for your saggy breasts is the support that it can give you. Saggy breasts may feel heavy and difficult to shape or fit into a bra. The sports bra that you should use should be able to prevent or reduce the bouncing and sagging of your breasts by providing enough compression.
The SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra can reduce bouncing and can support your breasts from low to high impact activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Sports Bras Flatten Saggy Breasts?
Sports bras can flatten your saggy breasts because of their high compression and elasticity. Sports bras are designed to do compression to make sure that your breasts won’t bounce too much during physical activities. However, not all sports bras can do that.
Will a Sports Bra Enhance the Appearance of Saggy Breasts?
Yes. A good-fitting and well-crafted sports bra will enhance the appearance of saggy breasts. Due to its elasticity and ability to pull the saggy breasts up, you will have more toned breasts. Sports bras can also keep your breasts in place avoiding too much motion.
Is a Sports Bra Good for Small Saggy Breasts?
Yes, a sports bra is good for small saggy breasts. Though your breasts may look even flatter, it will keep them in good shape. A sports bra can also provide enough comfort for small saggy breasts.
The best sports bra for saggy breasts should provide great support and comfort. They should be able to offer enough compression without setting aside the appearance of your breasts. Great sports bras should also prevent your breasts from bouncing too much.