As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If your breasts sag, then you know how difficult it can be to find a bra that will fit your needs. There are so many different types of bras on the market, and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. It can be hard to find a bra that will not only fit your breasts but also give them enough support to keep them from sagging while you do your workouts.
In this article, I have compiled a list of the top four best sports bras for saggy breasts and how to choose the right one for you. I hope this article helps you in your quest to find the perfect bra for your needs!
- My Top Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts Reviews
- Features to Consider for the Best Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts
- Related Questions
My Top Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts Reviews
Working out is often the most relaxing part of your daily routine. Wearing the right sports bra for your body can only make your workouts more enjoyable. The best sports bras listed below can help you achieve your best workout yet.
Along with my recommendations below, the Flex Seamless Racerback Bra from Third Love is one I want to give an honorable mention to. A bra with the perfect amount of compression for support and comfort. The ribbed pattern lines are actually developed knit zones that provide contouring and support that you need.
Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra
One of the most comfortable bras for saggy breasts on my list is the Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Wirefree Bra. This bra is a lightweight camisole, made of highly breathable mesh fabric. The mesh fabric is also a moisture wicking fabric, which helps to keep you fresh and cool while working out, similar to the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Bra which I mention later in my list.
The Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra has a custom fit feature with a hook and eye closure system that makes this bra more comfortable and suited for saggy breasts. This bra has great support and keeps your breast tissue from bouncing around uncomfortably while you are doing high-impact exercises like running, jumping, or skipping, just like the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Bra which I will discuss later in my list.
This bra provides coverage and maximum support for saggy breasts, with two-way stretch fabric at the back. This stretchy fabric allows the bra to move with your body while still supporting your bust for a better-fitting bra. The Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra has a wide range of sizes so you can easily pick which one will give more support and shape to your saggy breasts.
The straps on this bra are thick enough that you don’t have to worry about them slipping from your shoulders during your workouts, but still flexible enough to allow you to move around freely. The band on this bra is not as thick as the bands on the other bras that I reviewed, but it still gives your breasts the maximum support they need.
- This bra can be machine washed (but use a bra bag), keeping its elastic hem even after washing.
- This bra has removable padding in the cups, which can help provide more or less space for your breasts.
- This bra is wire-free but still gives maximum support to your breasts.
- The straps on this bra are fully cushioned but are fully adjustable. The straps only offer a small space to adjust the length of the straps. However, there’s only a little space for adjustment.
- The fabric on this bra is thin, so you may need to use you can use petals or nipple covers while using this bra
- CAMISOLE: A breathable mesh camisole design provides upper bust containment and bounce control.
- REINFORCED CUPS: Full coverage, non-stretch cups mean you’re held up (and in).
- BACK: Stay-in-place back with hook-and-eye closure with 3 columns & 3 rows increases with size.
SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Bra
Another high-quality bra for saggy breasts is the SYROKAN Women's High Impact Workout Bra. This bra for saggy breasts is designed to absorb shock while reducing the bounce and motion of your breasts.
This bra offers coverage for your saggy breasts to ensure they don’t sag while keeping them protected and supported. Comparing this bra to the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra, the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Bra has a wider band, allowing it to fit more securely.
The cups on this bra for saggy breasts are molded and thicker in padding compared to the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra which allows you to do more high-impact activities comfortably, without worrying about your breasts sagging.
This bra comes in a sporty racerback design for saggy breasts that helps keep many women comfortable with strategic mesh panels. The fabric in this wire free racerback design bra is made with is breathable but also very supportive, helping to keep breasts comfortable and well-positioned.
You definitely want to make sure you get the right size in the bra, as if it is too loose it will not provide support that your large breasts need.
- The shoulder straps on this bra for saggy breasts are uniquely adjustable at the front using a hook and loop.
- The adjustable straps on this bra are well-cushioned and will not dig into your shoulders.
- This bra for saggy breasts is supportive enough for high-impact sports and workouts.
The velcro on this bra may lose its stickiness if it gets clogged up with lint and require extra cleaning.
- SUPPORT WITH ADJUSTABLILTY: Molded cups with velcro front-adjustable straps maintain shape and...
- NO BOUNCE, NO SHOW THROUGH: Full coverage with wide elastic band and interior front yoke to reduce...
- KEEY YOU COOL: Moisture-wicking mesh inserts at both sides and back to blow off hot and bring you...
FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Bras
Third, on my list for saggy breasts, the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Bra has great lift and support. This bra is made of very elastic, breathable fabric that can hug your breasts tightly, keeping them from sagging.
The fabric on this bra for sagging breasts is sweat-wicking, which helps to keep you dry during your workouts, just like the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Bra. The double layer cups on the FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Bra push your breasts upward, helping to lift and support your bust. The padding in the cups of this bra is removable, unlike the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Bra. This bra for sagging breasts provides enough support for low to medium-impact exercises and sports.
Due to its elasticity, this bra should only be washed by hand and air-dried. This bra is a pull-on bra, which means that it is not adjustable.
- This bra is a good choice for an affordable, supportive sports bra for saggy breasts.
- This bra is seamless, which keeps it from showing underneath your clothing.
- This sports bra for saggy breastsdoesn’t have adjustable straps, which can be a disadvantage if you get the wrong size.
- This sports bra is a pull-on bra, which can make putting the bra on a challenge for full-figured or large-breasted women.
- 🌷【Cross Back Design】This sports bra features a cross-back design that maximizes the release...
- 🌷【Removable Chest Pad】Are you looking for a bra that can replace your regular bra and wear it...
- 🌷【Suitable More Occasions】These sports bras for women high impact, just enough to keep...
WANAYOU Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra
If you are looking for a sports bra that can easily be opened, the WANAYOU Women's Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra is the only sports bra on my list that offers front closure. This bra is meant to protect breasts after surgery and can also fully support saggy breasts.
Just like the previous bras on the list, the fabric used on this bra is breathable. This sports bra with removable pads helps to keep breasts in their position by supporting your breasts while holding everything in place. The zipper closure of this bra can also help control the breast shape more easily.
The Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra has a racerback design similar to the SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra. The racerback design adds support to your back and breasts. Sadly, this bra is not available in smaller sizes.
- The front closure makes this sports bra easy to wear and take off
- Though the fabric of the bra looks thick, it is lightweight and breathable.
- This bra has wide, comfortable padded straps that do not slip over your shoulders.
- This bra helps to keep your breasts from bouncing, chafing, and sweating.
- This bra is ideal for medium impact activities such as yoga, walking, jogging, bowling, and cycling.
- The zipper on this bra can be hard to close sometimes.
- The removable pads can cause creases on the cups of the sports bra.
Another sports bra I’d like to mention is the Flex Seamless Racerback Sports Bra from Third Love. This sports bra has the perfect amount of compression for support and comfort. The ribbed pattern lines in this racerback design are actually developed knit zones that help to provide the contouring and support that you need.
- Zipper Upgrade: Replaced with the well-known zipper brand SBS, and added the zipper self-locking...
- Front zipper closure-Easy to put on and take off with zipper front closure. Anti slide Zipper...
- Removable bra period pads-The inside of the cup has a small opening that contains a removable pad....
Features to Consider for the Best Sports Bra for Saggy Breasts
Looking for the perfect bra for your body isn’t always easy. I break down the most important features for the best sports bra to prevent sag below.
I have put everything in a comparison table for an at-a-glance guide:
Comparing Bra for Saggy Breasts Features
|Glamorise No Bounce||Wireless, full-coverage||Hook and eye||Low to medium impact|
|SYROKAN Women’s||Wireless, full-coverage||Hook and loop||Low to high impact|
|FITTIN Seamless||Wireless, full-coverage||Pull-on||Low to medium impact|
|WANAYOU Women’s||Wireless, full-coverage||Front zipper||Low to medium impact|
Cup Style and Coverage
The cup style and coverage of a sports bra are extremely important in preventing your breasts from sagging. The cup style of a bra can either showcase the sag or prevent your breast from sagging. You can choose between a wire-free, underwire sports bra, molded, contoured, or encapsulated style of bra, depending on the size and shape of your breasts.
These styles of cups can provide support for your breasts if you find the right bra for you. These cups can also help to prevent your breasts from bouncing and jostling around too much during exercise. Before choosing your cup style and the right bra, you should consider your body structure and what your body shape needs.
Full cups can offer more support at the top and on the sides of your breasts, allowing you to move more freely. For example, Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra provides coverage and minimizes the bounce of saggy breasts.
Bras can have different types of closures. The main purpose of the closure is to ensure that the band fits well on your bust. The sports bra’s closure should provide not only comfort but compression and support.
Back and front closure bras can provide all of those elements at the same time. The Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra is a great example of a front closure sports bra while the Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra has a back closure.
Some bras offer removable padding inserts, while some offer built-in padding. Both styles have advantages and disadvantages. If you choose a underwire sports bra with removable padding, it is more lightweight and breathable.
Keep in mind that without removable padding inserts, the fabric on these bras is very thin, which can allow your nipples to peek through. The right bra with built-in padding tend to be thicker yet offer more protection for your nipples. Even though the fabric is thicker, Most of these bras are still very breathable just like the Women’s Zip Front Post-Surgery Sports Bra.
Shoulder straps are very important to help lift and support your breasts. It is best to choose a sports bra that offers fully adjustable, well-cushioned, non-slip padded straps. This makes sure that your breasts can not only stay in shape but also stay in place no matter what activity you are doing.
The SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra has an amazingly adjustable hook and loop shoulder straps at the front of the bra.
Racerback design bras are great when it comes to shoulder straps because there is no chance that they will slip over your shoulders. Unfortunately, there are some racerback bras with shoulder straps that do not have the ability to be adjusted.
In order to fully support and protect your breasts, the sports bra you purchase should be made with breathable fabric that is elastic, moisture-wicking, and flexible enough to move with the shape of your body. If the fabric of your sports bra has most or all of these characteristics, the right bra can help save you from discomfort and skin irritation.
Additionally, the best sports bras with mesh fabric or inner lining tend to be more breathable and comfortable. The FITTIN Cross Back Seamless Sports Bras and Glamorise Women’s No-Bounce Wirefree Sports Bra is a good example of a sports bra with a great breathable, flexible material.
Support and Comfort
Another important feature to consider for the best sports bra is the support that it can give you. Breasts prone to sagging may feel heavy and difficult to shape or fit into the right bra. The sports bra that you purchase should be able to prevent or at least reduce the bouncing and sagging of your breasts by providing enough compression to keep everything in place.
The SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Workout Sports Bra can reduce bouncing and is able to support your breasts during high-impact workouts.
How Can I Firm up Saggy Breasts?
Aside from wearing sports bras like the Glamorise No Bounce, you can firm up saggy breasts naturally by exercising. You may consider getting breast augmentation, although you still have to exercise and eat properly to maintain it.
At What Age Do Breasts Start to Sag?
The breasts can sag at any age, starting from your teenage years. However, your skin loses elasticity as you grow older, so there’s a greater chance of breast sagging once you reach 40 years or older.
Is It Okay to Wear a Sports Bra Daily for Sagging Breasts?
It’s okay to wear a sports bra daily for sagging breasts as long as it is well-fitting. Make sure it has the necessary cup style, band, and straps to lift and support your bust.
The best sports bras for saggy breasts should provide great support and comfort. The best sports bras should be able to offer compression without flattening the appearance of your breasts. A good sports bra should also keep your breasts from bouncing and moving around too much.