If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Sports bras do one main thing in general — compress your breasts while working out. However, a push-up sports bra does more than chest compression. It also provides lift and support. We know you’re here because you want something like that. If you’d like to know the best push-up sports bras out there, continue reading.
- Our Top Push-up Sports Bra Reviews
- Features to Consider for Push-up Sports Bra
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Push-up Sports Bra Reviews
The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra is our top pick as the best push-up sports bra. Aside from giving a great push-up effect to your breasts, it comes with incredible features that redefine what a sports bra should be.
Best Overall Push-Up Sports Bra: Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra
The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra features the bestselling custom lift technology that provides a customized lift for your bust size. This lifting technology creates a push-up effect once you wear this bra.
Your workout activities may involve some extra movements like jumping or running that may cause discomfort. The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra comes with a motion control cup technology that will prevent your breasts from bouncing too much. Also, this bra has a moisture-wicking feature that will keep you dry from sweat.
This bra comes with adjustable convertible straps which makes it more versatile compared to the Women Racerback Sports Bra and MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra. If you’re doing high-intensity exercises, this bra isn’t for you. The bra doesn’t provide great support for high-intensity exercises if you compare it with the Women Racerback Sports Bra.
- Customized lift technology for the push-up effect
- Motion control cup technology that prevents your breasts from bouncing
- Adjustable convertible straps for a more versatile look
- Comes with moisture-wicking materials that keep you dry
- Not recommended to use for high-intensity workouts
- Doesn’t provide as much support as the Women Racerback Bra
- Modeled after the bestselling underwire frame in the market, Maidenform one fabulous fit style 09729
- Signature shaping support keeps you front and center
- Motion control cup technology helps minimize bounce
Best Push-up Sports Bra for the Money: MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra
The best push-up sports bra next to the Maidenform Bra is the MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra that lifts your breasts to create a great-looking cleavage. This bra comes with quite a few straps in a criss-cross style that looks cute. It feels cool to wear during an exercise because of its breathable stretch mesh lining.
It also features a sweat-wicking material like the Maidenform Lift Underwire Bra that keeps you from getting wet because of too much sweat during a workout session. During exercise, this bra gives a smoother and low-friction feeling compared to the other two bras. It fits you like a second skin.
One setback of this bra is that you need to choose a bigger size than your actual size because the cups may not work well for larger breasts. Another setback of this bra is it’s hard to get on and off.
- Lifts your breasts for a nice-looking cleavage
- Sweat-wicking material to keep you dry from sweat
- Gives a smooth and low-friction feeling during exercise
- Breathable stretch mesh lining that provides a cool feeling
- It may not work well for women with a bigger bust size
- Hard to get on and off
- Crisscross Back Straps let you twist with ease,the thick band and light lining add lift and create...
- Detachable Cup add shape and full coverage,the stretch mesh lining giving a breathable and cool...
- Sweat-wicking High Quality Fabric is four-way stretch, cool to the touch and fits like a second...
Best Cheap Push-up Sports Bra: Women High Impact Sports Bra
If you’re looking for a cheap push-up sports bra that’s good for high-intensity workouts, you may like the Women High Impact Sports Bra. Since it’s a padded sports bra, it gives more volume to your breasts. The paddings provide a push-up effect to your breasts, creating a nice-looking cleavage.
In terms of overall support, this bra does a better job than the other two bras on our list. It comes with wide straps and a double straight-strap feature. It’s also the most affordable one. The support feature makes this bra great for training sessions and workouts with a high-intensity level. Just like the MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra, it comes with a breathable mesh to keep you cool.
One concern about this bra is the material quality. If you’re looking for a high-quality sports bra, this is not for you. However, this bra still does the job.
- Offers great support for high-intensity workout sessions
- Features a breathable mesh to keep the air flowing
- Comes at a very affordable price
- The quality of material justifies the price
- Bras are not true to the size you need to size up by one or two
- ★90% Nylon & 10% Spandex.Pullover Style and Removeable Pads High support Sports Bra.
- ★Soft, Stretchy, And Super Breathable,This Is An Awesome Saturday Bra. Tough Enough To Handle Hot...
- ★The Ladies High-support Bra Top Is Perfect For Training Sessions Down At The Gym, Constructed...
Features to Consider for Push-up Sports Bra
The best push-up sports bra has distinct features that make it very effective. To make sure you are picking the right push-up sports bra, consider the following features.
Lift and Support
Choose a push-up sports bra with excellent lift and support features. It creates a subtle uplift of breasts that can go well with workouts. The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra is one example of a push-up sports bra with these two features.
Workouts and exercise are meant to be sweaty. Choose a sports bra with a sweat-wick material so that you’ll not get chafing or rashes. What a sweat-wicking material does is absorb the moisture in your body and cools you down by releasing the moisture into evaporation.
The MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra and Women High Impact Bra are two great examples of sports bras with sweat wick features.
Sports bras come in three levels — low, medium and high. Low-level impact bras are good for light workouts such as yoga. If you’re doing a high-intensity exercise, then choose a high-impact sports bra. On the other hand, medium-impact sports bras are somewhere in between.
The Women High Impact Bra, as its name suggests, is an example of a high-impact sports bra. On the other hand, the Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra is a medium-impact bra while MotoRun Push-up Bra is a low-impact sports bra.
Pull-over sports bras lose their strap’s elasticity after a few years, that’s why adjustable straps would be a great option. The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra is an example of a sports bra with adjustable straps.
Bands and Panels
The role of the bottom band is to support your breasts. The back and side panels prevent side spillage. It is important to choose a push-up sports bra with a thick band and support panels.
MotoRun Push-up Sports Bra and Women High Impact Bra are examples of push-up sports bras with a bottom band. The Maidenform Custom Lift Underwire Bra and is one example that features mesh panels that provide great support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Wear Sports Bra Every Day?
Yes, you can wear a sports bra every day. However, choose a loose one and avoid wearing a tight sports bra for a long period. It restricts blood circulation and causes impairment of the lymph tissues. Examples of tight sports bras include those with high-impact levels.
How Do I Choose a Sports Bra for Heavy Breasts?
In choosing a sports bra for heavy breasts, pick the one with wide cushioned straps and encapsulated cups. This type of bra offers excellent support and comfort for your heavy breasts.
The lifting and support make the push-up sports bra one step ahead of the game. Pick a variety of styles to find the one suited for your taste. As a rule of thumb, choose something that makes you feel comfortable. If you want a level-up from a regular sports bra, try these push-up sports bras.