As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wide set breasts require a specific kind of bra. Regular bras don’t offer the features that can fix the breasts’ side spillage or gap between breasts caused by a wide set chest that the best bras can fix. They can’t even give you great cleavage. In the following article we list our choices for the best bra for wide set breasts.
- Our Top Wide Set Breast Bra Recommendations
- Features to Consider in a Bra for a Wide Set Chest
- Related Questions
Our Top Wide Set Breast Bra Recommendations
Based on the bra specifications that women with wide set breasts need, we researched the available bras for wide set busts on the market. We selected the best models that suit wide set breasts and the Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra tops our list.
Along with our recommendations below, the 24/7 Perfect Coverage Bra from Third Love is one we want to add on our list. With ultra-thin hybrid foam that forms to your body on the inside and a supportive foam on the outside that offers comfort and support, this bra is a must-have.
Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra
The Elomi brand is best known for its swimwear and lingerie products. If you have wide set breasts, the Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra is the best bra for you.
This bra comes with a banded underwire with a three-section cup and side panels. The banded underwire plays a vital role in lifting your breasts while the side panels direct your breasts forward. These features help eliminate the gap between your breasts and stop the side spillage of breast tissue caused by wide set breasts.
In comparison to Cleo’s Koko Bra and Natori Front Close Bra, this bra won’t help your cleavage. The Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra bra doesn’t have a racerback or plunge feature that will help lift your breast for more cleavage. If you’re after cleavage, this bra isn’t for you.
The Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra has a shorter gore, unlike Cleo’s Koko Bra. However, the gore of this bra is wider compared to regular bras and suit wide set breasts.
- This bra is made of very soft and stretchy lace that gives comfort to the skin.
- This bra has a banded underwire which gives support to your breasts without compromising comfort.
- This bra is not recommended if you want better cleavage.
- The band size at the back of this bra is thin and won’t work well if you have larger breasts.
- Top cup cut from a powerful stretch lace to give a beautiful rounded shape.
- Elasticated neck edge for ease of fit.
- Three section cup plus cotton lined side panel for forward shape.
Natori Front Close Bra
A bra with a front closure is actually a great choice if you have wide set breasts. The Natori Women's Front Close Bra comes with a front closure feature that brings your breasts together. As the breasts press toward each other, the pressure is distributed evenly so that it doesn’t cause any discomfort.
Just like the Cleo’s Koko Bra, this bra also comes with a racerback design if you want improve your cleavage. The racerback design does a great job of lifting and pushing your breasts together.
In comparison to the Elomi bras we reviewed, the side panels of the Natori Women’s Front Close Bra don’t offer as much support. Despite that the side panels of this bra are still strong enough to support your breasts, and it’s very comfortable. Overall, the highlights of this bra are the front closure and its racerback design.
- The front closure on this bra is very good in bringing your breasts together.
- The racerback design of this bra lifts and pushes your breasts up for better cleavage.
- The band size runs small and you will need to size up.
- The side support on this bra is adequate, but not great.
- Front closure creates a beautiful racerback style. Seamless contour cups offer a natural shape and...
- Best selling feathers lace is strategically placed to frame and flatter
- Seamless contour cups offer a natural shape and lay invisible under clothing
Cleo Koko Bra
One notable feature of the Cleo brand is its wide gore in their bras. The Cleo Koko Bra comes with that wide gore, which suits your wide set breasts needs. If you have wide set breasts, the wide gore helps the cup sit at the right place on your bust, preventing any gaping in the cup area.
Similar to the Natori Women’s Front Close Bra, the Cleo Koko Bra has a racerback design which helps you get some great cleavage. The only difference is the Cleo Koko Bra is convertible racerback, which means it can convert from a racerback bra to a plunge bras.
This bra accommodates sizes up to the H cup size. One highlight of this bra is its convertible style, as both a racerback design and plunge one can give you better cleavage. If you’re after more cleavage, then this bra is a great choice.
One issue with this bra is the underwire can be uncomfortable, unlike the banded underwire of the Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra. If you do any bending, the underwire digs into your skin.
- This bra comes with a gore wider than those found in average bras, which allows the bra cups to accommodate your breasts without any side spillage or gaping.
- This bra can convert to either a racerback style or a plunge one.
- The underwire on this bra digs into your skin and is uncomfortable.
- This bra does not have solid side support panels like the Elomi bras on our list.
- GO LOW WITH CONFIDENCE: Meet the flattering companion to your low-cut dresses and plunging tops;...
- COMFORT MEETS SUPPORT: Here’s the proof that great cleavage doesn’t have to come at the expense...
- STYLED TO IMPRESS: Our plunge bras for women are bona fide confidence-boosters; All thanks to...
Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Bra
The Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Banded Bra stands out among other bras when it comes to its side support. The side panels on this bra ensure that your breasts are directed forward without causing any side spillage. The side panels are very secure, and help control any underarm and breast tissue bulging as well.
The Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Banded Bra features a wide gore, which is recommended for wide set breasts. The Cleo’s Koko Bra has wider gore than this one, but because the side support on the Elomi control your side breast tissue better and push everything forward, the thinner gore still works just as well in this case.
Just like the Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra, the Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Banded Bra comes with a three-piece cup and elastic neckline edge which allows a good fit for your breast tissue, without feeling too tight.
- This bra comes with excellent side support that push your breasts forward.
- This bra has banded underwire that doesn’t cause discomfort.
- The gore on this bra is high enough that you won’t improve your cleavage.
- The underwire in the side area on this bra may break if not handled carefully.
- Underwire bra featuring full-coverage cups with mesh inserts and flattened no-show embroidery
- Three-piece cup with side support panel for uplift and separation
- Back strap position is moved in to prevent strap slippage
Features to Consider in a Bra for a Wide Set Chest
To help you find the best bra for wide set breasts, we list features to look for in finding the right bra below. Keep these features in mind to ensure you get the bra that is perfect for your body.
Comparing Bra for Wide Set Breasts Features
|Elomi Morgan||Yes||Wired||Full coverage cups with cotton-lined side panel|
|Natori Feathers||No||Wired||Contoured cups with mesh panels|
|Cleo By Panache Koko||Yes||Wired||Full coverage cups with elastane panels|
|Elomi Cate||Yes||Wired||Full coverage cups with polyester panels|
If you have wide set breasts, your breasts tend to go sideways beyond the control of regular or wire free bras. This is often referred to as east west breasts. To prevent this, you will need a cleavage-enhancing bra that comes with good side support. If you’re looking for a bra with great side support, choose an Elomi bra such as the Elomi Banded Underwire Lace Bra or the Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Bra.
The gore of your bra is the center material connecting the bra’s two cups. If you have a wide gap between your breasts, it’s best to get a bra that features wide gore. The wider the gore, the more it allows the bra cups to cover your breasts without any gaping at the sides. The Cleo Koko Bra is well known for its wide gore.
A wide set chest make your bra gape at the sides of your breasts. A plunge bra solves this problem by directing your breasts forward, while covering the outer side of the breasts. The plunge style bra deals with side spillage caused by wide set breasts in a pleasing manner as it also gives you more cleavage. Cleo’s Koko Bra is a great example of the best bra style.
There are two types of bra closure; the back closure and the front closure. Having a back closure is super common and widely used. Bras with front closures make a great option for wide set breasts as they bring your breasts together in front and are extremely easy to close. If you’re looking for a bra with front-closure, the Natori Front Close Bra makes a good choice.
The band serves as the overall support of the bra as it does the heavy lifting. If you have bigger breast shape, choose a bra with a wider band. The Elomi Plus-Size Full Cup Bra has this feature.
Racerback style bras and push-up bra lift your breasts while pushing everything forward. If you have a wide set chest and you’re struggling to find a bra that gives you more cleavage, a racerback bra can help you with this problem. If you’re wanting a bra with a racerback style, the Natori Front Closure Bras or Cleo’s Koko Bra is for you.
How Do I Know If I Have Wide Set Breasts?
Put three fingers in the space between your breasts to see if you have widely spaced breasts. You have wide spread breasts if your three fingers can fit between them without contacting your breast tissue.
How Do You Make Wide Set Breasts Closer Together?
You can bring your breasts closer together by using bras with excellent side support panels, adjustable straps, and front closure bras. Wearing a plunge style bra, push up bras, or a racerback bra instead of t-shirt bras can also help bring your breasts closer together.
How Do You Get Cleavage With Wide Set Boobs?
Choose bras with padding, contoured cups, and a plunge style to create cleavage. Other bra styles like a push-up bra, demi bra or balconette bra may also give your bust more cleavage.
Wide set breasts can be uncomfortable if you wear a regular bra. Choose a bra that is made for wide set breasts, which is specially made to support and shape your bust. Choose a bra style that not only is comfortable for your breast shape, but also gives you good cleavage.