If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Having uneven breasts is perfectly normal. In fact, about one in four adult women may have asymmetrical breasts. So, if you have noticed that you have those, you may start looking for a bra that will fit on them and make them look symmetrical. Well, we’ve got you covered. We are going to review the best bra for uneven breasts and help you make an informed buying decision.
- Our Top Uneven Breast Bra Reviews
- Best Overall Bra for Uneven Breasts: Wacoal Women’s Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra
- Best Uneven Breasts Bra for the Money: Chantelle Women’s Basic Invisible Smooth Custom Fit Bra
- Best Cheap Bra for Uneven Breasts: Fruit of the Loom Women’s Seamless Wireless Push-up Bra
- Best Flexible Bra for Uneven Breasts: Playtex Women’s Nursing Shaping Foam Wirefree Bra
- Best Side Support Bra for Uneven Breasts: Fantasie Women’s Fusion Underwire Full Cup Side Support Bra
- Features to Consider in Choosing the Best Bra for Uneven Breasts
- How to Choose the Right Bra for Uneven Breasts
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Uneven Breast Bra Reviews
The best bra for uneven breasts is the one that gives total comfort, maximum support and makes you feel nothing but confident. It’s important to know that uneven breasts can be caused by hormonal change, pregnancy, menstruation, and even weight changes. Most of the time, it should not cause you to panic.
Let us now get into our top picks for the best bras for asymmetrical boobs.
Best Overall Bra for Uneven Breasts: Wacoal Women’s Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra
One of the most crucial things to consider when choosing the best bra for uneven breasts is the comfort that it can give you. Wacoal Women’s Full Figure Underwire Bra will give your uneven breasts excellent support and comfort through its seamless, double-layer fabric and supportive cups. It also has a cushioned underwire for additional comfort and support for your breasts.
The cups of this bra offer full coverage for your uneven breasts. This full-coverage bra for uneven breast size will support all sides of your breasts without being so bulky. There are also slings hidden on the side in E to I cup sizes for extra support.
If you have large breasts, this wired bra for two different-sized boobs is also a perfect fit among the list, because it can be used by a full-figure woman.
Even though it doesn’t have memory foam like the Chantelle Custom Fit Bra, its seamless cups provide natural round shaping for your uneven breasts making it suitable for everyday use. It also has wide, comfortable, and fully adjustable straps that will stay on your shoulders.
On the downside, since this bra offers full coverage, it is not ideal to wear under low neckline clothing, and the side might be seen as well.
- Full-coverage cups provide maximum support and natural shaping for uneven breasts
- Seamless, calla lily jacquard fabric offers plenty of comfort for the breasts
- Comfortable and secured straps with back adjustment to snug it perfectly on your breasts
- Hook and eye closure for easy adjustment
- Though the underwire may add support, it may sometimes cause discomfort
- Adjusting the strap may be a challenge since it’s at the back
- Full figure, full coverage underwire bra
- Seamless, two-ply fabric cups
- Hidden side slings in DDD to I cup sizes for added support
Best Uneven Breasts Bra for the Money: Chantelle Women’s Basic Invisible Smooth Custom Fit Bra
While still on the expensive end, we consider the Chantelle Invisible Smooth Custom Fit Bra a quality choice for your money because of its features and ability to make you look good and feel good about your uneven breasts.
The Wacoal’s Full Figure Underwire bra is made of nylon and spandex, while Chantelle Custom Fit Bra is made mostly of polyamide and spandex which both have an advantage and a disadvantage.
Polyamide is a fabric that is softer and has more flexible fibers. Since it does not retain moisture, this wired bra for uneven boob size wicks it away from the body which makes you feel drier and more comfortable.
Among our list, it is the only bra for asymmetrical breasts one with light memory foam cups which help mold your uneven breasts into a natural shape. The memory foam cups provide a custom fit without adding volume. Its medium cup coverage offers all-day comfort.
On a slight disadvantage, your back might not be as supported as a full figure bra does because it only has two rows of hook and eye closure.
- Its U-shaped back helps to take the weight off your shoulders and prevent slipping
- The adjustable spaghetti straps provide a feminine look
- Having a low neckline makes it perfect for almost all kinds of clothing
- It has a strong chemical smell because of the materials used
- Its medium cup coverage may not be as good as a full-coverage especially for larger breasts
- Absolute Invisibility: Refined t-shirt bra with medium three-quarter coverage creates a round and...
- Feels Like Nothing: Chantelle bras for women are sensual and supportive at the same time; they...
- All-Day Comfort: Features fully adjustable bra straps and 3 column, 2 row hook and eye closures for...
Best Cheap Bra for Uneven Breasts: Fruit of the Loom Women’s Seamless Wireless Push-up Bra
If you are looking for the best and low-priced bra for uneven breasts, yet with great quality, you are on the right spot now. Fruit of the Loom, one of America’s most trusted brands, has a Seamless Wireless Push-up Bra which is an even and supportive design for uneven breasts.
This push-up bra for asymmetrical breasts is made of smooth, soft, and stretchable nylon and spandex fabric. Unlike the first two bras that we reviewed, this one provides support for your breasts even if it’s wire-free. A bump padding is added at the bottom for more lifting and shaping for your uneven breasts.
Another advantage of this is the strap adjustment which is in the front making it easier for you to fit it properly into your bust. This wireless bra for uneven breast shape has an attractive smoothing ballet back which makes it more comfortable to wear. Given these advantages, being the cheapest doesn’t mean being bad.
Unfortunately, its weak spot is the thin straps which may not be as supportive as thick ones like the other models on the list.
- It has a perfect combination of 3 rows and 3 columns of hook and eye closure for better breast support
- It is seamless making it comfortable to wear even with tight-fitting clothes
- The ribbed bottom band seems to be poorly sewn that’s why it should only be hand-washed
- Since it doesn’t have an underwire, it might roll up sometimes
- Black, White, In the Buff: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex; Charcoal Heather: 53% Nylon, 41% Polyester, 6%...
- Built-in bottom bump padding that lifts and shapes
- Support without the wire
Best Flexible Bra for Uneven Breasts: Playtex Women’s Nursing Shaping Foam Wirefree Bra
When it comes to flexibility, the Playtex Women’s Nursing Shaping Foam Wirefree Bra is the best on our list. Though it is specifically made for nursing moms, it can be used by women with uneven breasts as well due to its flexibility.
This nursing bra for uneven boob shape is made of a Cool Comfort fabric which gives a cooling effect on your skin keeping you comfortable. Just like Fruit of the Loom’s Push-up Bra, it is also wireless which makes it more gentle on uneven breasts and easier for breastfeeding moms.
Because of its Simplified ComfortFlex Fit design, this bra for two different sized breasts flexes to fit and adjust as your body changes. This flexibility gives excellent support to your breasts.
Another cool thing about this is the Quickstrap clips that allow you to easily adjust the straps at the front. Compared to Chantelle Invisible Smooth Custom Fit Bra, it can give your breasts much fuller support because of its 4-way Trusupport bra design.
On the other side of the coin, it doesn’t offer much breast separation making your breasts a little compressed at the center.
- It has smooth, wireless foam cups for ultimate comfort for your breasts
- It has a decent band that doesn’t compress your chest
- It has an inner side sling for additional support while nursing
- Lesser need to buy new bras since they can adjust to your body changes
- It has a piece of extra fabric at the front which can be constricted if unclipped
- If you’re not nursing, extra pieces like the fabric or the sling can be irritating
- BREASTFEEDING MADE EASY FOR MOMS: Front, fully adjustable straps with Quickstrap clips for ease of...
- FLEXES TO FIT AS MOMS BODY CHANGES: Simplified ComfortFlex Fit wirefree comfort breastfeeding bra...
- COMFORT & SUPPORT EVERY MOM DESERVES: 4-way TruSupport bra design. All-around 360° support. Smooth,...
Best Side Support Bra for Uneven Breasts: Fantasie Women’s Fusion Underwire Full Cup Side Support Bra
Last on our list for the best bra for uneven breasts is the Fantasie Women’s Side Support Bra. Its cups are made of a modern soft striped jacquard fabric which makes it look elegant. This one has an underwire for additional support just like the first two bras on our list.
Its 3-section elasticated cup offers a great lift and a naturally rounded shape to your breasts. The seams of this bra for uneven breast shape are concealed for a smooth and modest look under tight-fitting clothes.
Just like the others on our list, the straps of the Fantasie Side Support Bra are fully adjustable to fit your bust. They are even angled in over the shoulder to prevent them from slipping.
Another good thing about this full-cup bra for asymmetrical boobs the separated cups because it does not compress your breasts, making them look like a uni-boob. Rather, it encapsulates each one of them with an additional side support panel that gives your uneven breasts the keep up they need.
Its downside is its very visible seams which can be seen under thin or tight clothes.
- There are powerful, soft mesh wings that create a supportive band that fits nicely around the body
- The hook and eye closure are added for extra comfort and to prevent rash or irritation
- Its perfect fit gives maximum support and makes it suitable for everyday use
- It can be damaged easily due to the materials used, so it’s best to only hand wash it
- The underwire may cause some irritation on the skin if it popped up from the cloth
- Modern soft striped jacquard fabric adorns the cup and cradle of this full coverage bra, with a deep...
- Three-panel cup offers a great lift, a naturally rounded shape, and great separation while an...
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps gently angle in over the shoulder toward the center of the back to...
Features to Consider in Choosing the Best Bra for Uneven Breasts
There are many different types of bras in the market. However, not all of them are made to fit uneven breasts. There are some important features that you need to look for before buying a bra for uneven boob size.
This is to make sure that it will make you feel a little less self-conscious and a little more confident. Here are some features to consider to find the best bra for you. For a quick reference, you may want to take a look at the given chart below.
|Wacoal’s Full Figure Underwire||80% Nylon, 20% Spandex||Full||Thick comfort straps, adjustable at the back|
|Chantelle’s Smooth Custom Fit Bra||Back: 67% Polyamide, 33% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyamide||Medium||Spaghetti, adjustable at the back|
|Fruit of the Loom’s Wire-free Push-up Bra||94% Nylon, 6% Spandex||Full||Thin, Adjustable at the front|
|Playtex’s Nursing Shaping Foam Bra||92% Polyester, 8% Spandex||Full||With Quickstrap clips for easy nursing, adjustable at the front|
|Fantasie’s Full Cup Side Support Bra||56% Nylon, 23% Elastane, 21% Polyester||Full||Angled in over the shoulder to prevent slippage, adjustable at the back|
Materials Used for the Bra
Bras for asymmetrical breasts are made of organic, synthetic materials, or a combination of both. Sometimes you are torn between the bra that has a beautiful design, or the one that is made for comfort.
As a general rule, choose the one you are comfortable wearing. Choose a cup that is soft and offers great support for your breasts.
You can go for one with memory foam, like the second one on this list, the Chantelle’s Smooth Custom Fit Bra so that it naturally fits your body without the need to worry about any gaps. You may also want to consider a material that wicks sweat and moisture so that your skin won’t get irritated.
Right Amount of Padding
If you have uneven breasts, you can opt for a padded bra. Choose the right thickness for your breasts so they won’t look unnecessarily bulky. Those padded bras have molded cups that offer a rounder shape for your breasts.
Even if they are not completely filled, padded bras for uneven boob size won’t wrinkle. So, it provides a symmetrical look under your clothing.
For example, the Fruit of the Loom Women’s Seamless Wire-Free Push-up Bra offers built-in padding to give you fuller support.
Easily Adjustable Straps
Bra straps for asymmetrical breasts are adjustable for a reason. They don’t need to be equal all the time.
When you’re looking for a bra, find something that has easily adjustable straps like the Playtex Women’s Shaping Foam Bra and Fruit of the Loom’s Push-up Bra.
Through this, you can fit the cup according to the size of your breasts. Make sure to tighten them just enough to support both of your breasts and still feel comfortable.
Offers Good Coverage
If you want your breasts to be fully distributed and not compressed, you may want to consider choosing a bra with full coverage. It provides maximum support for your uneven breasts and will distribute your breast tissue proportionately, giving you a fuller look.
Full coverage bras will prevent spillage especially if you have large breasts. It will give your uneven breasts the perfect shaping and comfort they need. The Wacoal’s Full Figure Underwire and the Fantasie’s Full Cup Side Support Bra are two examples among the list that offer full breasts coverage.
How to Choose the Right Bra for Uneven Breasts
Now that you know the features that you have to consider when buying a bra for uneven breasts, here are some more specific tips on how to choose the right bra for you:
Know Your Size
To be able to find the perfect fit for bras for uneven breast shape, you have to know the perfect size for you. You can measure your bust and check the sizes available. If you already know your size, it will be easier for you to find which bra will fit you and which ones will not.
Another thing, if you have uneven breasts, you have to opt for the size that fits the larger one. It is easier to adjust on the straps than it is for the band and the cups. Fitting for the larger one will save your breast from spilling and from further discomfort.
You can go for easily adjustable ones like the Fruit of the Loom’s Push-up Bra.
Identify Your Body Type
Knowing your body type will also help you find the best bra for your asymmetrical breasts. If you know what type of body you have, you can have the best fitting bra with great support and comfort for your uneven breasts.
If you have a fuller body figure, you may want to go for full-figure bras, with full coverage and offers ultimate support for your breasts. If you are thinner or have more well-defined curves, you may feel comfortable wearing a balconette or plunge bra when wearing low cut neckline. If you have a bigger bust, you don’t want to squeeze it in a small bra.
An example of a full-figure bra on the list is Wacoal’s Full-Figure Underwire Bra.
Know if You Have Allergies
Not all bras for uneven boob size are 100% cotton, organic, nor hypoallergenic. If you have some kind of allergy, you should know it to prevent getting a bra that will trigger it. Some parts of a bra like a hook-and-eye closure and the underwire can cause skin irritation due to sweat and bacteria or fungi.
You don’t want to be itching all day with an inappropriate bra for your uneven breasts. Worst, you may end up having rashes all around it. A moisture-wicking bra like the Chantelle Women’s Basic Invisible Smooth Custom Fit Bra.
Consider Using Removable Padding
If you have done all those things and still, your uneven breasts stick out, perhaps you need extra padding. If you really want to make your breasts look symmetrical, you can add removable padding on the breast that is smaller. Make sure to select the right thickness of padding so you don’t have to worry about the larger one being the smaller one now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Okay to Have Uneven Breasts?
It is okay to have uneven breasts. A slight breast size difference is not considered an abnormality. Most of the time, having uneven breasts is normal and okay, and it should not be a cause of alarm. However, if you notice that the other one is so much bigger than the other or is accompanied by physical discomfort or pain, you should see a doctor.
How Can I Even Out My Uneven Breasts?
You can even out your uneven breasts by wearing the perfect fit bra for you. This is the easiest and readily available solution for you. If you really feel uncomfortable with your uneven breasts, the long-term solution is a surgery wherein they can do a breast reduction or augmentation or both. Massaging and other home remedies are not scientifically based and some are not even safe to try.
Uneven breasts are perfectly normal. Finding the best bra for uneven breasts will help you feel more comfortable and confident on any occasion. The best thing to consider is the comfort and support that the bra can give to your uneven breasts. Never settle for less!