As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Isn’t it annoying when you have to readjust your breasts to stop side spillage? To save you from this embarrassing moment, especially when you’re outdoors, we’re going to help you pick the best bra for side spillage so you can go on with the day without worrying about bulges.
- Our Top Bra for Side Spillage Reviews
- Factors to Consider in a Bra for Side Spillage
Our Top Bra for Side Spillage Reviews
After trying out several bras, the Chantelle Women’s Revel Moi Underwire Bra gets our vote as the best bra for side spillage because of its wide, smoothening band that does proper bra alignment to remove bulges. We also have more bras for containing side spills that cater to other needs.
Chantelle Women’s Revele Moi Underwire Bra
Side bulges can be unsightly, especially when you’re wearing sleeveless clothes. With the supportive cups and sideband of the Chantelle Women's Revel Moi Underwire Bra, you can prevent your breasts from spilling sideways and make your outfits look more flawless.
If you have large breasts or sagging skin, the underwire and bra provide a snug fit between your breastbone and the cups. You can rely on the side-shaping panels to push the breast tissues towards the center to avoid side spillage.
The side panels may not be as high compared to other bras, although its boning structure does a firm press against the body without the band digging into the skin.
If you feel like side bulges show through tight-fitting clothes, it’s possible that the cups are not big enough to hold your breasts. The good thing is that this plus-size bra for controlling side fats has cup sizes from B to H.
Aside from that, the Chantelle Revel Moi Bra looks less bulky than other full-coverage cups because of the sheer neckline. In effect, you also achieve a slimmer silhouette when wearing the bra.
This is our top choice for the best bra for side spillage because it mainly consists of polyamide, which is a tough yet abrasion-resistant material. It enables the bra to maintain form even if you get sweaty. Likewise, this ensures the bra doesn’t wear out quickly after several washing cycles.
- Cup seams create a slimming effect
- Ideal for sagging breasts or skin
- Excellent elasticity and recovery
- Cups mold naturally without restraining the bust
- Straps are narrower than the others
- Lacks padding
- Unlined underwire cups with ultra-flat seams
- Full coverage cups
- Leotard or a u-shaped back
Elomi Women’s Plus-Size Energise Underwire Sport Bra
Whether you’re doing chores or working out, the constant movement of your upper body and arms can make bras misalign, causing side spillage. That won’t be the case when you use the Elomi Women's Energize Sport Bra, which has a non-compression design for bust support, separation, and shaping.
Aside from the molded cups, the side panels reinforce the band by pushing the breast tissue inward. This sports bra for underarm spillage keeps everything in place even as you raise your arms over your head.
Since it has adjustable straps, you can lengthen them or convert the bra to a racerback, depending on what you think would fit you better to avoid the formation of side bulges.
Due to the cushion on the underwire, the bra won’t jiggle your bosom as you move, preventing your breasts from trying to break free. This is the best convertible straps bra for side spillage if you are top-heavy and you need extra support for high-impact activities.
Furthermore, the Elomi Energize Sports Bra contains microfiber material that wicks moisture away from the skin. This also enables the band and straps to stretch as you move so that the bra won’t limit your movements even as it smoothes side bulges.
- Breast minimizer
- Cushioned inner band and padded straps for extra comfort on the shoulders
- Customizable straps for a better fit
- Microfiber material that’s good for sensitive skin
- Not ideal for formal clothes
- Pointy cups
- Four-section cup with side support
- Unique non-compression design offering bust separation, shaping and the ultimate in support
- Microfiber wicks moisture away from the skin
Glamorise Women’s Full Figure MagicLift Embroidered Wirefree Bra
There are times when less expensive bras tend to skimp on some materials, preventing them from fulfilling their purpose. That’s not the case in the Glamorise Women's Full Figure MagicLift Embroidered Bra, which can keep things smooth underneath your clothes by offering bust definition and uplift.
Instead of an underwire, this affordable bra for lift and side support contains a wide, foam-cushioned band to lift and define the bust. Adjustable and padded straps help in lifting while also saving your shoulders from getting sore.
Aside from being wireless, the seams stop the bra from digging into the skin, which is one of the reasons why you can have side spillage.
Although it’s not visible, a criss-cross design connects the band, cups, and straps for a cohesive lift and support. The crossover style also keeps the band in the center. As a result, the bra pulls the breasts together instead of apart.
This is also the reason why it can serve as a minimizer bra for ladies with full-figured breasts or extra weight around the torso.
Like the Chantelle Revele Moi Bra, the Glamorise MagicLift Embroidered Bra has full-coverage cups for total coverage and comfort. However, this wireless bra for flattening side spillage is mostly composed of cotton rather than synthetic, which may add volume to your bust.
- Criss-cross front design for lifting the breasts together
- Padded adjustable straps for a custom feeling fit
- More cotton feel than synthetic
- Wireless and seamless
- Not enough stretch
- Mesh lining tends to wear out easily
- MAGICLIFT TECHNOLOGY Our foam-cushioned band crosses over and under to lift and define the bust
- MAXIMUM COMFORT Extra wide and cushioned straps
- CUSTOM FIT Padded adjustable straps for a custom feeling fit
Wacoal Women’s Basic Beauty Contour Bra
Are side bulges getting in the way of your arm movements? With the Wacoal Women's Basic Beauty Contour Bra, you won’t feel any side spillage even if you only put your arms on your sides.
Unlike the bones and muscles, the bust doesn’t have supportive components, only fatty tissues, and mammary glands. This is why spillage is a common problem in women with fuller breasts or excessive bust tissues.
The good thing is that this bra’s main feature is a Powernet mesh that creates a firm hold on side spillage.
Being a contour bra for underarm fat support, it works by giving the breasts a round shape and not squeezing them, which would usually cause side spillage. The straps are decently broad, even in the back, which gives the bra a stronger foundation to carry your breasts.
The band, straps, and side panels work together to push the skin inward and minimize spillage. What’s more, the full coverage space lets you bend over without making your boobs overflow from the top or sides. However, the neckline may peek out of low-cut shirts.
While the Wacoal Basic Beauty Bra isn’t the sexiest or most visually appealing bra, this full-coverage bra for supporting the sides does make up for being stretchable and supportive enough for holding side spillage.
- Light and smooth padding
- Mesh side wings for a firmer hold
- Straps with a snug fit on the shoulders
- Padded yet lightweight
- Underwire tends to poke the skin
- Not ideal for low-cut or V-neck shirts
- Full coverage spacer underwire t-shirt bra
- Seamless cups of thin spacer fabric provide the opacity of a padded bra without the weight
- Cups with inner sling for added support
Factors to Consider in a Bra for Side Spillage
After seeing the features of each bra, it’s time to get a better understanding of how bras can prevent side bulges. To ensure you get the perfect fit, we’re now going to look into the features to consider in the best bra for side spillage.
There are various kinds of bra cups. Although for the sake of keeping your breasts completely contained, it’s better to opt for full-coverage cups with high breast coverage. In this way, your breasts won’t have much room to jiggle and encourage side spillage.
These are other points to consider when checking the cups:
- Opt for full-coverage cups if you are fuller or rounder in the top part of the breasts.
- You may need bigger cups if your breasts are spilling out on the top or sides.
- Try a smaller cup if you notice some gaping.
- If you prefer a molded cup, like in the Chantelle Revele Moi Bra, check if your bust size matches the bra’s sizes. It’s important that your breasts won’t push out of the cups’ top part. Otherwise, you may see noticeable bulges on the top and sides.
- If there’s room between your breasts and the cups, go a size down or add bra inserts.
- For ladies with uneven breasts, consider full-coverage bras with large sizes. You can also follow the larger breast’s size, then use inserts to fill the gap on the smaller breast.
- Avoid demi-cup or balconette bras if you’re top-heavy. Although such styles would work for women that are rounder at the bottom.
Side Smoothening Wings
The great thing about side support bras is that they have wider than usual side panels, which can adjust to accommodate the width of your bust. It does the crucial job of covering your underarm region to cushion or reel in the side tissues.
Whether it’s a mesh or a broad, elastic side fabric, the wings of side spillage bras should keep the skin firm and smooth without irritating, pinching, or bruising your side breasts.
Even though we want a bra that can tuck everything in as much as possible, that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t let your breasts breathe and cool down.
This also relates to wearing a good-fitting bra, as it allows blood to circulate properly and avoid skin irritation. Aside from the cups, the band plays a role in this aspect. Besides, choosing the proper band can eliminate the possibility of back fats and side spillage.
- A bra for underarm fat with a too-tight band would compensate by stretching out, causing the cups to expand and the lining to dig into the bust tissues, which would form side bulges.
- If you still notice some gaping, it’s possible that the bra has a faulty band.
- A stretched-out band may likely ride up, which would leave room for side spillage.
- The band shouldn’t press into the skin below the underarms.
- Choose the right size so that the band won’t dig in, pinching your skin and encouraging side spillage.
The straps help a bra for underarm and back fat maintain its correct position on the bust. It’s essential that the straps don’t slip off the shoulders. Otherwise, the bra won’t be able to do its job properly, prompting the breasts to sag and spill.
In relation to the size, wearing the wrong cup size can cause the straps to slip away from the shoulders easily.
On the other hand, you can consider cushioned straps, like in the Elomi Energize Sports Bra, if your straps usually dig into the skin.
A bra for lift and side coverage can either be lined or unlined. A lined bra has additional layers of padding or fabric in the cups, whereas an unlined bra doesn’t have any form of padding.
- Opt for a lined bra if you need help in sculpting your breasts into a nicely rounded shape.
- Lined bras also work great if you want better concealment for the nipples.
- Choose partially-lined bras when you want to wear clothes with low necklines. In this way, you get to keep the extra padding for your sides.
- An unlined bra is ideal if you want a bra to follow the natural shape of your breasts.
- An unlined bra may suit women who prefer a more lightweight lift.
The boning structure comes from the proper lining between the cups and side panels. Additionally, it keeps the band in the appropriate position, the bust in the center, and the band at the back.
It should keep the sides firm by pushing the bust tissues towards the front to give you a sleeker silhouette. With a great boning structure, your breasts won’t pop free and go all over the place, preventing side spillage.
Side bulges can be frustrating, especially when you have to readjust your bra and outfits constantly. Finding the best bra for containing side spills should depend on the level of coverage and support. With the right bra, you can avoid side spillages to make you feel comfortable throughout the day.