As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Isn’t it annoying when you have to readjust your breasts to stop spillage? To save you from this embarrassing moment, especially when you’re outdoors, we’ll help you pick the best bra for spillage so you can go on with the day without worrying about bulges.
- Our Top Bra for Side Support Reviews
- Factors to Consider in a Side Support Bra
- Related Questions
Our Top Bra for Side Support Reviews
After trying out several support bras, the Chantelle Women’s Revel Moi Bra gets our vote as the top bra for spillage because of its wide, smoothening band that does proper bra alignment to remove bulges. We also have more support bras for containing side spills that cater to other needs.
The 24/7 Perfect Coverage Bra from Third Love is one of our preferred bra for spillage . The memory foam conforms to your body, and on the exterior, supporting foam. It has a double layer ballet back with hidden elastic that smooths your shape and is made of exceptionally soft fabric that is knitted for excellent durability.
Chantelle Women’s Revele Moi Bra
Side bulges can be unsightly, especially when you’re wearing sleeveless clothes. With the side support cups and sideband of the Chantelle Women's Revel Moi Underwire Bra, you can prevent your breasts from spilling sideways and make your outfits look more flawless.
If you have large breasts or sagging skin, the underwire and side support in one such bra provide a snug fit between your breastbone and the cups. You can rely on the side panels to push the breast tissues towards the center to avoid bra spillage.
The side support may not be as high as other bras, although its boning structure does a firm press against the body without the band digging into the skin.
If you feel like side bulges show through tight-fitting clothes, it’s possible that the cups are not big enough to hold your breasts. The good thing is that this plus-size bra for controlling side fats has cup sizes from B to H.
This is our top bra for spillage because it mainly consists of polyamide, which is a tough yet abrasion-resistant material. It enables the bra to maintain form even if you get sweaty. Likewise, this ensures the bra doesn’t wear out quickly after several washing cycles.
- Cup seams create a slimming effect
- Ideal for sagging breasts or skin
- Excellent side support, elasticity and recovery
- Cups mold naturally without restraining the bust
- Straps are narrower than the others
- Lacks padding
- Unlined underwire cups with ultra-flat seams
- Full coverage cups
- Leotard or a u-shaped back
Elomi Women’s Plus-Size Energise Underwire Sport Bra
Whether you’re doing chores or working out, the constant movement of your upper body and arms can make bras misalign, causing spillage. That won’t be the case when you use the Elomi Women's Energize Sports Bra, which has a non-compression design for bust side support, separation, and shaping.
Since it has adjustable straps, you can lengthen them or convert the bra to a racerback, depending on what you think would fit you better to avoid the formation of side bulges. Due to the cushion on the underwire, the side support bra won’t jiggle your bosom as you move, preventing your breasts from trying to break free.
This is the best convertible strap bra for spillage if you are top-heavy and need extra side support for high-impact activities. Furthermore, the Elomi Energize Sports Bra contains microfiber material that wicks moisture away from the skin.
One such bra also enables the band and straps to stretch as you move so that the side support bra won’t limit your movements even as it smoothes side bulges.
- Side support breast minimizer
- Cushioned inner band and padded straps for extra comfort on the shoulders
- Customizable straps for a better fit
- Microfiber material that’s good for sensitive skin
- Not ideal for formal clothes
- Pointy cups
- Four-section cup with side support
- Unique non-compression design offering bust separation, shaping and the ultimate in support
- Microfiber wicks moisture away from the skin
Glamorise Women’s Full Figure MagicLift Embroidered Wirefree Bra
There are times when less expensive side support bras tend to skimp on some materials, preventing them from fulfilling their purpose. That’s not the case in the Glamorise Women's Full Figure MagicLift Embroidered Bra, which can keep things smooth underneath your clothes by offering bust definition, side support, and uplift.
Instead of an underwire, this affordable bra for lift and side support contains a wide, foam-cushioned band to lift and define the bust. Adjustable and padded straps provide side support and help in lifting while also saving your shoulders from getting sore.
Aside from being wireless, the seams stop the side support bra from digging into the skin, which is one of the reasons why you can have bra spillage. Although it’s not visible, a criss-cross design connects the band, cups, and straps for a cohesive lift and side support.
The crossover style also keeps the band in the center. As a result, the side support bra pulls the breasts together instead of apart. This is also the reason why it can serve as a minimizer bra for ladies with full-figured breasts or extra weight around the torso.
Like the Chantelle Revele Moi Bra, the Glamorise MagicLift Embroidered Bra has full-coverage cups for total coverage, side support, and comfort. However, this wireless bra for flattening spillage is mostly composed of cotton rather than synthetic, which may add volume to your bust.
- Criss-cross front design for lifting the breasts together
- Padded adjustable straps for a custom-feeling fit
- More cotton feel than synthetic
- Wireless and seamless
- Not enough stretch
- Mesh lining tends to wear out easily
- MAGICLIFT TECHNOLOGY Our foam-cushioned band crosses over and under to lift and define the bust
- MAXIMUM COMFORT Extra wide and cushioned straps
- CUSTOM FIT Padded adjustable straps for a custom feeling fit
Wacoal Women’s Basic Beauty Contour Bra
Are side bulges getting in the way of your arm movements? With the Wacoal Women's Basic Beauty Contour Bra, you won’t feel any spillage even if you only put your arms on your sides.
Unlike the bones and muscles, the bust doesn’t have supportive components, only fatty tissues, and mammary glands. This is why spillage is a common problem in women with fuller breasts or excessive bust tissues.
The good thing is that this side support contour bra main feature is a Powernet mesh that creates firm side support. Being a contour bra for underarm fat side support, it works by giving the breasts a round shape and not squeezing them, which would usually cause spillage.
Pay attention to the following features: the full coverage space lets you bend over without making your boobs overflow from the top or sides. However, the neckline in this contour bra may peek out of low-cut shirts.
While the Wacoal Basic Beauty contour bra isn’t the sexiest or most visually appealing contour bra, this full-coverage bra for supporting the sides does make up for being stretchable and supportive enough for holding spillage.
- Light contour bra with smooth padding
- Mesh side wings for a firmer side support
- Straps with a snug fit on the shoulders
- Padded yet lightweight
- Underwire tends to poke the skin
- Not ideal for low-cut or V-neck shirts
- Full coverage spacer underwire t-shirt bra
- Seamless cups of thin spacer fabric provide the opacity of a padded bra without the weight
- Cups with inner sling for added support
Olga Women’s Underwire Contour Bra
The Olga Women's Underwire Contour Bra is a high-quality bra that features an underwire structure providing you with better lift and support that maintains the shape of your breast. The bra is designed using stretchy spandex and nylon fabric, making it stretchable to fit even after gaining or losing weight.
Like the Elomi Women’s Plus-Size Energise Underwire Sports Bra, the front-adjustable straps in this bra allow you to adjust the length of the straps, preventing the bra from digging into your shoulder’s skin.
With built-in side panels, this bra strengthens the outer edges of the cup, preventing your breast tissue from spilling out of the sides of the cup at the underarm.
Like the Vanity Fair Women’s bra, this bra features full coverage cups, making your breast invisible even when wearing see-through tops or dresses. However, the bra straps are too short, making them unsuitable for tall women with long torsos and broad shoulders.
- The built-in side panels prevent your breasts from spilling sideways, making it ideal for wearing with sleeveless tops
- The elastic-free sides and back deliver incredible support and comfort.
- The bra straps are too short, making it unsuitable for women with broad shoulders and long torsos
- The underwire might break off after some time of use, making your breasts spill out during your workouts
- Full-coverage contour bra with underwire featuring enhanced side coverage and elastic-free sides and...
- Front-adjustable straps
- Triple hook-and-eye closure
Vanity Fair Women’s Bra
If you are looking for a bra that temporarily reduces the appearance of your bust, you can’t go wrong with the Vanity Fair Women's bra.
This bra minimizes your bust line up to around one and a half inches, making it ideal for women with fuller busts and wants their busts to appear smoother and less pronounced.
Unlike the Olga Women’s Underwire Contour Bra, this bra is designed with a 4-way stretch fabric, lifting your bust while smoothening bulges and bumps along the sides and back, enhancing your appearance even when wearing tight-fitting tops or dresses.
The bra features two-ply cups that create and enhance your cleavage, giving you a perfect silhouette when wearing deep-neck blouses or tops. Like the Wacoal Women’s Basic Beauty Contour Bra, the cups also provide full breast coverage, allowing you to bend comfortably without your breast showing on the sides or top.
However, the underwire might dig into the skin, making you uncomfortable when wearing it for a prolonged period.
- The 2-ply cups give your breasts an appealing silhouette, making it ideal for wearing with V-shaped tops
- Being a minimizer bra, it provides full coverage without spillage, reducing breast bouncing
- The underwire digs into the skin, which might make you uncomfortable if wearing it for an extended period.
- The round hooks that attach the cups are made of plastic and might easily snap, reducing the durability of the bra.
- Vanity Fair Style Number 76080
- Minimizer full figure underwire bra with 4-way stretch fabric that shapes and smooths bumps and...
- 2-ply non-padded cups deliver the coverage and support you need for comfort
Factors to Consider in a Side Support Bra
After seeing the features of each side support bra, it’s time to get a better understanding of how bras like the No Effects underwire contour bra can prevent side bulges. To ensure you get the perfect side support, we’re now going to look into the following features to consider in these bras.
Comparing Side Support Bras Features
|Bra||Cups||Side and Back Panels||Structure|
|Chantelle Revele Moi||Full coverage||Broad sides and u-shaped back||Wired|
|Elomi Energise||Molded||Broad sides and u-shaped back||Wired|
|Glamorise Plus Size MagicLift||Full coverage||Broad sides and u-shaped back||Wireless|
|Wacoal Basic Beauty||Full coverage||Broad sides and u-shaped back||Wired|
The best bra for side spillage has cups that create the right shape, a smooth back, and straps that offer sufficient support without digging into your skin. Regardless of the brand, the following are features that the best bras for side spillage have in common:
- Seaming: These bras feature good side support attached to the bra’s cup, helping lift the breast and keep their shape.
- Wide fabric band and wings: Most women with larger breasts or extra weight around the torso might need bras that have wide fabric bands to provide side support and a secure fit. This ensures the breasts fill the cup and point forward.
- Good material: In order to offer the required support, the side panels of these bras are not made from stretchy fabrics to help avoid side spillage. Bras designed with lighter fabrics often use inner slings or double lining to compensate for the light fabric.
- Supportive boning: Boning is a strip of flex plastic sewn inside a bra giving it a definite structure. It helps add firmness to your sides to push your tissues in front, allowing you to maintain a sleeker silhouette.
There are various kinds of bra cups. Although for the sake of keeping your breasts completely contained, it’s better to opt for full-coverage cups with high breast coverage. This way, your breasts won’t have much room to jiggle and encourage side boob.
These are other points to consider when checking side support cups:
- Opt for full-coverage cups if you are fuller or rounder in the top part of the breasts.
- You may need bigger side support cups if your breasts spill out on the top or sides.
- Try a smaller side support cup if you notice some gaping.
- A molded cup, like in the Chantelle Revele Moi Bra will suit women with this issue, check if your bust size matches the bra’s sizes. Your breasts mustn’t push out of the cups’ top part. Otherwise, you may see noticeable bulges on the top and sides.
- If there’s room between your breasts and the cups, go a size down or add bra inserts.
- For ladies with uneven breasts, consider full-coverage bras in large sizes. You can also follow the larger breast’s size, then use inserts to fill the gap on the smaller breast.
- Avoid demi-cup or balconette bras if you’re top-heavy. However, such styles would work for women that are rounder at the bottom.
Even though we want a bra that can tuck everything in as much as possible, that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t let your breasts breathe and cool down. This also relates to wearing a good-fitting side support bra, as it allows blood to circulate properly and avoid skin irritation.
Aside from the side support cups, the band plays a role in this aspect. Besides, choosing the proper band can eliminate the possibility of back fats and spillage.
- A bra for underarm fat with a too-tight band would compensate by stretching out, causing the cups to expand and the lining to dig into the bust tissues, which would form side bulges.
- If you still notice some gaping, the bra may have a faulty band.
- A stretched-out band may likely ride up, which would leave room for spillage.
- The band shouldn’t press into the skin below the underarms.
- Choose the right size so that the band won’t dig in, pinching your skin and encouraging spillage.
The straps help a bra for underarm and back fat maintain its correct position on the bust. The straps mustn’t slip off the shoulders. Otherwise, full-coverage bras won’t be able to do its job properly, prompting the breasts to sag and spill.
About the size, wearing the wrong cup size can cause the straps to slip away from the shoulders easily. On the other hand, you can consider cushioned straps, like in the Elomi Energize Sports Bra, if your straps usually dig into the skin.
A bra for lift and side coverage can either be lined or unlined. A lined bra has additional layers of padding or fabric in the cups, whereas an unlined bra doesn’t have any form of padding.
- Opt for a lined bra if you need help in sculpting your breasts into a nicely bell shape.
- Lined bras also work great if you want better concealment for the nipples.
- Choose partially-lined bras when you want to wear clothes with low necklines. In this way, you get to keep the extra padding for your sides.
- An unlined bra is ideal if you want a bra to follow the natural shape of your breasts.
- An unlined bra may suit women who prefer a more lightweight lift.
Which Bra Is Best for Side Support?
The best bras for side support must have full coverage cups and broad side panels. The Chantelle Revele Moi Bra is an excellent option because of its side panels and side-shaping structure.
What Are the Causes of Bra Side Spillage?
The wrong cup size and an ill-fitting band are the common causes of side spillage in bras. However, not choosing the ideal bra style for your breast type can also cause spillover.
How Do I Stop My Side Boob From Spilling?
The best way to stop your side boobs from spilling is to wear a bra with shaping side panels. It’s also important that the cups provide exceptional support so the breast tissue stays front and center.
Side bulges can be frustrating, especially when you have to readjust your bra and outfits constantly. Finding the best bras for containing side spills should depend on the level of coverage and support. With the right bra, you can avoid side spillages to make you feel comfortable throughout the day.