If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
You might be surprised to know that underarm fat is not just caused by genetics or because you gain weight. Yes, gaining weight has a great contribution in adding fats to the sides of your breasts. However, the bra that you are wearing also causes underarm fat to bulge even more. So, let’s find out what is the best bra for your underarm fat.
- Our Top Bra for Underarm Fat Reviews
- Best Overall Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra
- Best Underarm Fat Bra for the Money: Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra
- Best Cheap Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Bali Women’s Underwire Bra
- Best Shaping Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra
- Features to Consider for the Best Bra for Your Underarm Fat
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top Bra for Underarm Fat Reviews
Wearing the wrong type and size of bra can cause breast tissues to spread in the wrong direction, others call this process migration. This is a big factor why you are having underarm fat. To help you with that, here are our top picks for the best bras for your underarm fat.
Best Overall Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra
Number one on the list is the Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra which is made of polyamide, polyester, and elastane that provides both elasticity and breathability to make you feel more comfortable. It is made with a magic lift technology that can lift your breasts without compressing them too much.
The magic lift technology is also responsible for shaping and supporting your breasts and preventing them from making an underarm fat through spilling. It is the only one on the list that has a wide cushioned band that also supports your back and side fats. The cups of this bra offer full coverage for added breast support and comfort.
The Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra has adjustable, cushioned straps that don’t dig on your shoulders. They are also thick enough to prevent sliding off your shoulders, unlike the Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra. On the downside, you cannot wear a sleeveless top over this bra because of its very thick straps.
- It has 3 rows and columns of hook and eye closure for a more adjustable fit.
- It is best for full-figure and curvy women, too, because of the availability of different sizes.
- The band will not ride up because of its wideness.
- It can be machine-washed.
- It has a crisscrossed design over the cups for more secured support.
- Its top lace design can be visible under thin clothes.
- It has seams that can also be visible under tight clothes.
- MAGICLIFT TECHNOLOGY: A cushioned band lifts, shapes and supports without a wire.
- SUPPORT: Contoured cups provide coverage and comfort.
- COMFORT: Wide cushioned straps help ease pressure and relieve shoulder strain.
Best Underarm Fat Bra for the Money: Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra
Secondly, we’ve got something that can offer the best value for your money, the Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra. It is made of a combination of nylon and elastane that can also provide proper stretchability and breathability, just like the Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra.
This bra provides extra coverage for your underarm fat while keeping you in shape. You will feel extra comfortable, too, with its soft, suede-touch fabric. It also allows you to have a smoother look under your clothes because of its back and side soft lining.
This bra is considered one of the best push-up bras because it has an underwire for a better lift and support. It also has a racerback convertible and adjustable straps that are thick enough to stay on your shoulders. Its straps are not as thick as the Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra so you can wear it under a sleeveless top.
On the downside, the underwire may come out over time and start poking you. If this happens, the shaping of and support on your breasts will also lessen.
- It also offers a wide variety of sizes to choose from.
- Its leotard back stays in place and also provides extra comfort and support.
- It has two sets of hook and eye closure to provide a better fit.
- It should only be hand-washed with cold water because it has an underwire. It is also important to line dry it.
- You can easily return the bra if you didn’t get the correct size as long as the tag and packaging are still there and it is still unwashed.
- Cloud foam underwire cups feel fabulous
- Luxuriously soft, sueded-touch fabric
- Back and side smoothing for a sleek look under clothes
Best Cheap Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Bali Women’s Underwire Bra
The least expensive on the list is the Bali Women’s Underwire Bra which is mostly made of nylon, polyester, and spandex. These three materials are combined to provide the proper measure of stretchability, flexibility, and breathability of the bra. Since it also offers full coverage for your breasts, it is also able to avoid underarm fat from protruding.
Compared to the rest on the list, it is the only one that has an inner side sling that provides support and lifts the breasts to give them a natural shape and not bulging on the sides. Since this is a contour bra, it doesn’t only lift your breasts upward, it also gives them more definition by moving the breast tissue forward.
Similar to Maidenform Women’s Full-Coverage Underwire Bra, its comfortable thin straps can be crossed at the back. The straps are also fully adjustable and will not dig on your shoulders. On the downside, its underwire can poke your chest or the sides of your breasts eventually after much use.
- Since it has an underwire, it gives great separation between your breasts.
- It has 3 sets of hook and eye closure for easy adjustment.
- Its underwire cups have angled seams and mesh insets for more fitting and comfortable wear and to cover the underarm fat.
- Its low neckline adds style and emphasis to the shape of the breasts.
- It should only be hand-washed as well.
- The One Smooth U Collection lies flat under your clothes with no bra lines
- Soft inner sling for added support and shaping
- Sheer illusion neckline is ultra smooth
Best Shaping Bra for Your Underarm Fat: Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra
Lastly, we have the Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra made from spandex and nylon as well. Similar to the Bali Women’s Underwire Bra, it is a contour bra, which means it can give your breasts a nice and natural shape that prevents underarm fat from showing up.
It has no poking wires on the side, just like the Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra. It has wider, adjustable straps to help you fit it into your body. There’s an extra fabric on the sides of the cup to prevent underarm fat from bulging. It offers a very wide range of sizes as well.
This is bra is seamless making it look perfect under almost every clothes. Since it is very thin, lightweight, and breathable, you can wear it every day wherever you are. On the downside, it has no padding so your nipples might protrude under your shirt.
- It is easy to find your size. A properly fitting bra can prevent underarm fat.
- It hugs your back and bust snugly without compressing them.
- This contour bra will allow no budging on the sides or at the top.
- It can be machine-washed because it is also wire-free.
- The chemical used in this product may take a while before disappearing. You need to wash it a few times to remove the smell.
- Seamless and wire-free contour bra featuring elastic-free sides and back
- Front adjustable shoulder straps. Contour/t-shirt wireless cups have light padding for shape and...
- Hook-and-eye closure
Features to Consider for the Best Bra for Your Underarm Fat
A perfectly fitting bra can mean that you don’t have to worry about your underarm fat from showing up. However, there are still some features that you need to consider before you come up with a buying decision. Additionally, we have provided a comparison table to guide you.
|Product||Material||Extra Side Panel||Coverage||Underwire|
|Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra||50% Polyamide40% Polyester10% Elastane||None||Full Coverage||None|
|Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra||81% Nylon19% Elastane||None||Full Coverage||Yes|
|Bali Women’s Underwire Bra||Outer Cup: 88% Polyester12% Spandex; |
Center Belt Linings: 100% Nylon;
Back Center Belt: 92% Nylon8% Spandex;
Top Cup: 68% Nylon32% Spandex
|Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra||94% Nylon 6% Spandex||Yes||Full Coverage||None|
The fabric used in a bra can either make you feel comfortable under any weather or irritable over any weather. Your bra should provide proper elasticity and breathablity, not too compressing on your breasts to avoid having underarm fat. Too loose fabric will also do nothing to your underarm fat.
The Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra and Bali Women’s Underwire Bra are examples of bras on the list that use amazing kinds of fabric to keep you comfortable and supported at the same time. These two bras can give your breasts enough tightness that they need.
Style and Type of Bra
There are certain kinds of bras that can make a great difference when it comes to your underarm fat. To hide or not have that underarm fat, you need to choose the correct style and type of bra for you. Usually, you’ll end up getting a push-up bra, wire-free bra, sports bra, or t-shirt bra.
These bras offer full coverage for your breasts which means having no side bulges and underarm fat. These types of bras will also help you conceal your underarm fat if you already have one. You should avoid using a demi-cup bra or balconette bra as they tend to have lesser coverage.
An example of a push-up style bra on the list is the Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra.
Cup Coverage and Separation
When selecting the best bra for your underarm fat, make sure that it can cover your breasts in a non-compressing way. A full-coverage bra will provide support and lift your breasts. In return, there will be less or no fat protruding on the side of your breasts. You just have to make sure that it’s not too tight even if it’s full coverage.
You can also consider choosing a bra that gives enough separation for your breasts. They should not be too pushed in or up or the rest will just spill anywhere outside the cup. A well-sectioned cup also prevents sagging of the breasts.
The Bali Women’s Underwire Bra and Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra provides full coverage and enough separation at the same time.
Another obvious, yet common mistake of women when choosing a bra is the size. The wrong size of the bra will cause your underarm fat to bulge even more, especially if the size is on the smaller end. You should get your latest measurement before buying one.
To know if you have the correct size of bra, the underwire of the cups should not be on your breasts but on the side of your ribs. They should not be overflowing and the band should not be too tight. If all of these got an X mark, then you need to recheck your size.
Also, it is also important to consider if the bra that you are going to buy says that the size runs small or big. This is to allow you to make proper adjustments or communicate with the seller about their sizing. For example, we have the Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra and most of the customers find it easy to order the right size.
Band and Wire
The band or the wings of your bra plays a very important role in hiding your underarm fat. Similar to the cups of your bra, it shouldn’t be too compressing or it will produce some bumps under your clothing. A nice and tight band can keep your tissues and fat in place.
Additionally, you can also choose between a bra with an underwire and a wire-free bra. If you are not comfortable wearing a bra with underwires, we have two examples of bras that are wire-free.
The Glamorise Women’s Wire-Free Support Bra and Warner’s Women’s Wire-Free Contour Bra don’t have underwire. Nevertheless, they can still provide support and lift to your breasts. Both of them can also hide your underarm fat even without the wire support.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Best Type of Bra to Wear for My Bulging Armpit Fat?
The best type of bra to wear to hide your armpit fat is a bra with wider bands, full-coverage cups, and a tall side boning structure. A specific example of this is a push-up bra like the Maidenform Women’s Full Coverage Underwire Bra on the list.
How to Properly Wear My Bra to Avoid Underarm Fat Bulging?
Make sure that all of your breast tissues are inside the cup of the bra. This is to ensure that no tissue will spill on the sides, under the bra, or at the top. Carefully select which level of hook are you going to lock it to. Lastly, adjust the straps accordingly.
An underarm fat can be caused by genetics, excess body weight, and even the wrong bra. So, it is important to choose the best bra for your underarm fat and for the health of your breasts as well. You should consider the coverage, type, material, and size of your bra.