As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Many women with small breasts suffer from sagging breasts. This can happen because their breast tissue is not as ‘full’ as other women’s and does not have enough support to stay in place.
A bra that fits well and offers good support is important for a woman with small breasts. A bra should fit around your ribcage and offer enough coverage to the bust area to prevent sagging. There are lots of brands that cater to smaller breast sizes; we discuss our top 5 picks for bras that help with small sagging breasts in the article below.
- Our Top Small Sagging Breasts Bras Reviews
- Features to Consider for Bras for Small Sagging Breasts
- Related Questions
Our Top Small Sagging Breasts Bras Reviews
Best Overall: Maidenform Underwire Demi Bra
Our overall top pick for a bra that is made for small sagging breasts is the Maidenform Underwire Demi Bra. This bra supports your breasts using Wonderbra technology for maximum lift.
This bra is available from cup sizes A – D, and it comes with push-up cups that offer lift and natural cleavage — a great feature to help with small sagging breasts.
Another bra worth noting is the 24/7 Lace Contour Plunge Bra from Third Love. This is as an excellent bra for small sagging breasts. It has replaceable pads that let you modify the fit and add extra lift anytime you need it for consistent support that will last the whole day.
This bra features smoothing side wings similar to the Vanity Full Coverage Bra (which we discuss later in the article). These side wings hide any bulges under your arms. The bra also has convertible and adjustable straps that allow you to wear it as a traditional bra or as a racerback style bra.
Bottom line – this versatile bra helps with smaller sagging boobs by giving you natural lift. The racerback style makes it very multi-purposeful.
- Push-up cups that can lift your small sagging breasts and create cleavage
- Adjustable and convertible straps
- Smoothing side wings with lace panels that hide underarm bulges
- Padding is very firm, and adds about a whole cup size
- Sizing runs smaller, you may need to size up
- MAXIMUM LIFT - Our most uplifting style that pushes both up and in for head-turning cleavage.
- UNDERWIRE SUPPORT - Wonderbra technology is engineered to make the most of every curve.
- PLUNGING NECKLINE - Wear with your most revealing fashions.
Best All Around: Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit T-Shirt Bra
The Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit T-Shirt Bra is another supportive bra for small sagging breasts. This bra includes lightly lined innovative memory foam cups that mold quickly to the shape of your body, which creates a personalized lift and natural, boosting effect for your bust.
This bra is available in sizes 30B to 44DD, in multiple colors, and is made from 72% Nylon and 28% Elastane fabric, which is super soft, lightweight and flexible. This bra also has adjustable shoulder straps to help lift your breasts evenly.
Out of all the bras on our list, this is probably the one you could find yourself wearing every day. Hence the fact that its a t-shirt bra.
- Lightly-lined memory foam cups that shape and lift your breasts.
- Available in many sizes and colors.
- Made of a microfiber flexible fabric that feels very soft and comfortable.
- Straps are thinner, and may dig into your shoulders.
- Straps may not stay adjusted, and may loosen while being worn.
- SUPER SOFT: Smooth microfiber feels soft against the skin, supports your natural shape, and makes...
- CUSTOM LIFT: This Calvin Klein bra is made with innovative memory foam cups that mold quickly to the...
- COMFORTABLE COVERAGE: This t shirt bra is lightly lined for just the right amount of coverage.
Best Budget: Vanity Fair Women’s Body Caress Full Coverage Convertible Bra
Looking for a more inexpensive bra for small sagging breasts? You may like the Vanity Fair Women’s Body Caress Full Coverage Convertible Bra. This bra helps lift and support your breasts by using a wide comfortable elastic bra band with full coverage cups.
This bra is made with 78% Nylon and 22% Spandex, which allows it to be ultra-soft against your skin and also appear smooth under your clothing. This bra has comfortable 2-way convertible straps that are also adjustable, just like the Maidenform Demi Bra.
The straps do slip easily — which means you will need to re-adjust them at some point.
Unlike Warner’s Women’s Tailored Underwire Bra (which we discuss next), the Vanity Fair Full Coverage Bra is available in both wireless and underwire versions.
- Banded-frame gives excellent support to your breasts
- Wide elastic bra band gives excellent support for your breasts
- Full coverage cups on this bra offer great support for sagging breasts
- Features microfiber fabric suitable for sensitive skin
- Convertible bra straps that allow you to wear the bra in 2 different styles
- Shoulder straps on this bra slip off easily and you will need to re-adjust them at some point
- Sizing on this bra is inconsistent. Make sure you check the sizing chart before purchasing
- Vanity Fair style 72335
- Full coverage
- Comfortable elastic under bust for superior support
Most Comfortable: Warner’s Women’s Tailored Underwire Bra
When it comes to comfort, the Warner’s Women’s Tailored Underwire Bra is hard to beat. This full-coverage bra for small saggy breasts comes with a satin wrapped underwire that doesn’t dig into your skin.
This bra is made with 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane, leaving the fabric soft, flexible and comfortable. The shoulder straps of this bra are conveniently front-adjustable, and the full cups keep your breasts well-cushioned and gives them a nicely rounded shape.
- Encased underwire doesn’t dig into or poke your skin
- Full-coverage cups secure your breasts and help prevent any breast overflow
- Front-adjustable straps that are easily accessed while the bra is in use
- Light padding helps to provide lift and extra comfort to your breasts
- Thin bra straps can fold up, and you will need to re-adjust them
- May run small in the band size, but large in the cup area
- Cushioned underwire encased in satin for dig-free comfort
- Full-coverage cups
- Convenient, front-adjustable straps
Best for Activity: Wacoal Underwire Sports Bra
If you love working out and need more support for your sagging breasts, you may like Wacoal Underwire Sports Bra. This sports bra is an excellent choice for small and sagging breasts, as it features a supportive underwire that provides lift and support.
The Wacoal Sports Bra is a high-impact sports bra, great for high intensity exercises. This bra is full-coverage with a mesh back and sweat-wicking fabric that will keep you cool and dry during your workout. This sports bra also has adjustable straps that allow you to adjust them to your preferred length and tightness.
Unfortunately, the sizing on this sports bra runs small and you will need to size up by two sizes to make sure you get the right fit.
- Underwire provides yours breasts with excellent lift and support
- Made with a breathable material that will keep you cool during your workouts
- Full coverage that contains your breasts fully, and keeps them in place
- This bra should be hand-washed and air dried only
- The sizing runs small, size up by two sizes to make sure it will fit you right
- Underwire sport bra for high-impact workouts
- Cups with hidden inner sling for extra support in G and H cup sizes
- Outside underwire frame keeps breast motion to a minimum
Features to Consider for Bras for Small Sagging Breasts
Finding the right bra for small sagging breasts takes time. To help you find the right bra for your needs, we list some features below that you should consider before you purchase your next bra.
Comparing Features for Bras for Small Sagging Breasts
|Maidenform Wonderbra||Demi push-up||Underwired||Short|
|Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit||Full-coverage t-shirt||Underwired||Short|
|Vanity Fair Caress||Full-coverage molded||Wireless||High|
|Warner’s Tailored||Full-coverage molded||Underwired||Short|
|Wacoal Women’s||Two-ply full-coverage||Underwired||Short|
To get the most support for your breasts, you will need to get the right fit. The band should be hugging your body, not too tight but not too loose. The shoulder straps should be adjustable and able to be tightened enough to stay on your shoulders without slipping. The straps should be wide enough to be comfortable without digging onto your skin.
The bra cups should be lightly lined or padded and full coverage. They should support your breasts while lifting and shaping.
Measuring For Your Bra Size
- The first thing you need to determine is the size of the band. To do this, get a measuring tape and wrap it around the area under your bust. If you’re wearing a bra during measuring, place the measurement tape
- Determine the size of your bra band. To do this, get a measuring tape and wrap it around the area under your bust. If you’re wearing a bra during measuring, place the measurement tape near the bottom of the bra.
- Next, get your bust size. Using the measuring tape, wrap it around your bust at the fullest part of your breasts. Round up to the next even number if the measurement falls on an odd number.
- Lastly, get your cup size. Subtract your band size measurement from your bust size measurement. The difference will give you your cup size. 1 inch difference is an A cup, 2 inch difference is a B cup, and so on.
Underwire bras can give a generous amount of lift to your breasts. Choose an underwire bra with a wrapped wire for the most comfort.
The Warner’s Women’s Tailored Underwire Bra features an underwire wrapped in satin which helps keep the underwire from digging into your body. Another great example of a bra with underwire includes the Wacoal Underwire Sports Bra. This bra features an outside underwire which doesn’t cause any discomfort.
An excellent bra choice for women with saggy breasts regardless of cup size is the push-up bra. Push-up bras work against gravity by lifting your breasts and creating more cleavage. The Maidenform Underwire Demi Bra is a great example of a push-bra that works well for smaller breasts.
If you have small sagging breasts, bras with full coverage cups will help lift your breasts. Full coverage cups provide extra support by keeping everything contained without anything spilling out the sides of the bra. Full-coverage bras also shape your breasts with their molded cups while giving your bust a gentle lift.
The two best examples of full-coverage bras in our article are the Warner’s Women’s Tailored Underwire Bra and the Vanity Fair Women’s Body Caress Full Coverage Convertible Bra.
T-shirt bras are an excellent choice for your small sagging breasts, especially if you want to wear tight-fitting dresses. This style of bra offers lift and support for your sagging breasts. A T-shirt bra can also make your breasts look naturally round.
The Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit Lightly Lined T-Shirt Bra is our top choice in this category.
Can Sagging Breasts Be Firm Again?
Breast lift surgery can help to firm up sagging breasts. Exercises and other natural methods may help your breasts look better, although it may take some time.
How Do You Find the Right Size Bra for Sagging Breasts?
To find a bra with the right size for your sagging breasts, focus on the band, cups, and straps. The band should comfortably encircle your torso. If the bra seems too tight, go up a cup size; if it feels too loose, go down a cup size.
Why Are My Small Breasts Sagging?
Factors such as aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and hormones can cause smaller breasts to sag. Wearing the wrong kind of bra can also affect the distribution of breast tissue.
Picking the right bra for your small sagging breasts isn’t hard if you know what you’re looking for. Focus on bras that offer the right amount of lift, support, shaping, and comfort.