If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Are you looking for the best bra for side fat? If you are tired of being uncomfortable with your bra and the fats on the side of your body, this article may help you decide which bra will be the best alternative.
- Our Top Bra for Side Fat Reviews
- Best Overall Bra for Side Fat: Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Underwire Bra
- Best Bra for Side Fat for the Money: DELIMIRA Women’s Full Coverage Bra
- Best Cheap Bra for Side Fat: Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra
- Best Contour Bra for Side Fat: Olga Women’s No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra
- Features to Consider for the Best Bra for Side Fat
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Articles
Our Top Bra for Side Fat Reviews
Having the right kind of bra that supports and hides your side fat can be the best feeling in the world. So, here are our top picks for the best bra for side fat.
Best Overall Bra for Side Fat: Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Underwire Bra
First on the list is Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra which is made of elastic and breathable nylon and elastane fabric. This bra offers full coverage for your breasts and your side fat similar to the Playtex Women’s Wire-Free Bra. It also offers soft, foam cups to enhance fitting on your body. Its special feature is its wide, elastic-free side panels to give you a smooth look under any clothing.
Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra has no underwire to make you feel more comfortable, while still providing great support for your breasts. It has an adjustable and supportive strap at the front to make fitting more convenient. This bra also offers extra side coverage to remove the bulge on your underarm.
Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra allows your breast to have its natural shape and firmness under your clothes all day. Unlike the Delimira Women’s Full-Coverage Bra, it offers good breasts separation. On the downside, it can sometimes be difficult to get the perfect size for you so you have to properly check the size chart.
- It has a double hook-and-eye closure found at the back of the bra.
- It offers a snug fit once you get the correct size.
- It has seamless lining and padding around its cups.
- This bra has the right tightness and elasticity that does not press on your skin.
- The sizes run big. For this reason, women with smaller breasts can have difficulty finding the right size.
- Deodorant may stain on the fabric if sprayed directly.
- Full-coverage bra featuring underwire, foam cups for enhanced fit and wide, elastic-free side panels...
- Front-adjustable shoulder straps for convenience and ease
- Double hook-and-eye closure at back
Best Bra for Side Fat for the Money: DELIMIRA Women’s Full Coverage Bra
The Delimira Women’s Full-Coverage Bra is made of a combination of spandex and polyamide for elasticity and flexibility. Similar to Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra, it is also wireless for a more comfortable fit on the breasts and for the side fat. It has wide, non-padded cups for full coverage of the breasts and side fats.
Delimira Women’s Full-Coverage Bra has an X-shape full back coverage for ultimate support and to help you have proper posture. Unlike Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra, it has a front hook-and-eye closure for easier adjustment and locking. It has three adjustment positions for a better fit and proper coverage of your side fat.
This bra is very breathable because of its mesh design at the back. It also has seamless linings to make it invisible under your clothes. On the downside, if the weather is really hot, you may not feel comfortable because of its wide back support.
- It provides great side and back fat support for a lesser price. If you’re on a tighter budget but don’t want to compromise, this bra will be a good choice.
- Its non-padded cups have an elastic lining that gives more comfort.
- This bra promotes good posture by providing great support for your shoulders and back.
- It uses a very smooth and soft material which makes it comfortable on your skin.
- Because of the thin design, you might need extra nipple coverage.
- It offers little to no breast separation because of the front closure and being wire-free.
- X-shape back reinforcement for back support and correct posture
- Front hook and eye closure for convenient wear
- Wirefree design, non-padded soft cups with thin elastic lining, for more comfortable & free
Best Cheap Bra for Side Fat: Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra
The third and cheapest on the list is the Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra that is made of comfortable, breathable, and elastic nylon and spandex materials. Similar to the first two bras on the list, it is wireless and offers full coverage for your breasts and side fat.
It has very comfortable thick straps, just like the Delimira Women’s Full-Coverage Bra, to prevent slipping from the shoulders. Its fabric has a cooling and moisture-wicking effect that keeps you feeling fresh and cool. It has no irritating tags, as well.
Playtex Women’s Wire-Free Bra has a design called magic rings which provides great lift and support for your breasts and prevents it from spilling on the side. Also, it has 4-way support for the sides and your back.
On the downside, if you have smaller breasts, you may have trouble looking for the perfect cup size for you.
- Its full coverage cups prevent side and top spilling of the breasts and extra fats.
- It does not roll up if proper fitting and size was achieved.
- This bra has seamless cups and side linings to give a smooth look under your clothing.
- It has just enough firmness and elasticity that gives you more comfort.
- It also gives additional front support and separation for the breasts.
- The small-size cups and band of this bra run a bit bigger than normal.
- Comfort You Deserve. Comfort cushion straps are designed to help take the stress off your shoulders....
- Lift You’ll Love. Magic Ring design in the cups help provide lift and side support.
- Support You Can Trust. TruSupport bra design that provides a 4-way support system: extra side and...
Best Contour Bra for Side Fat: Olga Women’s No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra
Finally, we have the Olga Women's No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra which is made of polyester and spandex materials that provide enough elasticity and comfort. This bra provides extra coverage and panels on the side to prevent the side fat from spilling and showing up if you are wearing sleeveless clothes.
Similar to Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra, it has elastic-free wings for a smoother look under your clothing. The straps are fully adjustable at the front for more convenience. Similar to the first three on the list, it also provides full coverage for your breasts and side fat while maintaining your shape.
Its contouring cups will give your bust a more definite shape and will provide your breasts and side fat great support. It is also good if you want to have great separation and definition of your breasts. On the flip side, it has an underwire that can be irritating or may cause a bit of discomfort.
- It is made of soft material that fits perfectly and fully covers your chest area. You just have to get the right size.
- It does not cause snagging and irritation during hot weather.
- Its contouring cups provide amazing support and lift to your breasts and extra side fat.
- It’s the only bra on the list that can be machine-washed.
- The straps may fall off your shoulder because it is not wide enough, especially if you are in a bigger size range.
- Full-coverage contour bra with underwire featuring enhanced side coverage and elastic-free sides and...
- Front-adjustable straps
- Triple hook-and-eye closure
Features to Consider for the Best Bra for Side Fat
Now that you have some ideas what are the best bras for your side fat, it is now time to take a look at the features that you need to consider before deciding which one to buy. Below is a table to guide you quickly through their features.
|Product||Material||Coverage||Side Panel/Support||Breasts Separation|
|Warner’s Women’s No Side Effects Full-Coverage Underwire Bra||80% Nylon, 20% Elastane||Full Coverage||Yes||Yes|
|DELIMIRA Women’s Full Coverage Bra||81% Polyamide, 19% Spandex||Full Coverage||Yes||No|
|Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra||Nylon, Spandex||Full Coverage||Yes||Yes|
|Olga Women’s No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra||82% Polyester, 18% Spandex||Full Coverage||Yes||Yes|
Firm Yet Elastic Material
Usually, bras are made with breathable and elastic fabrics for your comfort. However, to have great support for your side fats, you need an elastic but firm enough bra. Your bra should not be too tight nor too loose because it can affect the distribution of your breasts and fats.
If you want to avoid breasts and side fat spillage, your bra needs to have proper elasticity to adjust to your bust size and firmness to hold and support your loose body fats. Some bras are made of soft and thin coverage, yet provide double lining for more side support.
Some bras have inner slings as well to provide more support. On the list, we have the Warner’s Women’s No Side Effects Full-Coverage Underwire Bra that can give your breasts and side fats a tight yet not compressing feel. This bra is made of elastic, breathable, and comfortable materials.
Wide Side Panel
The most important feature that a bra can have to hide your side fat is a wide side panel. A bra with a wide side panel is different from a normal bra. It provides a wider band that can offer support to your side fats. You have to make sure that the side panel is wide enough to cover your side fats or it will just look like a normal bra.
To know whether your bra has a wide side panel and is enough to avoid spillage, you should not see or feel any extra fat outside your bra, even your arms are on your side or raised above your head. Your breasts should still have a natural shape and not be too compressed.
The Olga Women’s No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra and the Delimira Women’s Full-Coverage Bra offer great support for your breasts and side fats. The wide side panel also gives shape and proper lifting to your breasts.
Full-Coverage and Supportive Cups
To make sure that your breasts and your side fats will be properly supported and covered, you need to have a bra that offers full coverage. A full-coverage bra gives a more well-defined shape and support for your breasts and also for your side fats. Also, if you have larger breasts, a full-coverage bra can prevent your breasts from spilling.
All of the bras that we review are full coverage. Just to give you a more specific example, we have the Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra. It doesn’t just cover your side fat, it also supports and lifts your breasts.
A bra with a proper boning structure means having cups and side panels in the proper lining. A boning structure can maintain the bra’s shape and be wrinkle-free. If the bra that you have has a proper boning structure, then it can keep your breasts in proper shape and position. It can also avoid the side fats from spilling.
The Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra and the Playtex Women’s Ultimate Lift and Support Wire-Free Bra both have proper boning structures that can properly lift and shape your breasts to avoid side fat spillage.
Adjustable and Supportive Straps
The straps of your bra should be adjustable and supportive enough, not only for your breasts but also for your side fats. If you can easily adjust the straps of your bra, it means that you can also control how tight or loose it will be. The tightness of your strap can also affect the shaping of your breasts and the distribution of your side fats.
The Olga Women’s No Side Effects Underwire Contour Bra and Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Bra offers front adjustable straps for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Does My Bra Bulge at the Sides?
There are a few things that can be the reason why your bra bulges at the side. It can be caused by improper fitting and sizing. If your bra is too tight, it will push your skin, fat, and muscles outward, causing a bra bulge.
What Causes Side Bra Fat?
Side fat usually happens to older women because of hormonal changes. Because of this phenomenon, their fat distribution will change as well, especially in the chest and hips area. To solve this, generally, they can just upsize their bra to give enough support and coverage.
The best bra for your side fat should be supportive enough and allow your breasts to maintain their shape. The material used in it should be elastic yet firm enough to hold your side fat. It should have a wide side panel, offer at least full coverage, a proper boning structure, and easily adjustable straps.